• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Planning an overthrow of the government is illegal. 

Interesting how that works huh?

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

coyote101

QuotePlanning an overthrow of the government is illegal.

Read that last quote again - We do it from the voting booth.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

THO Game Calls

QuoteWe do it from the voting booth

Then we are doomed.

Al

coyote101

QuoteThen we are doomed.

I just can't get away from Lincoln today.

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just" - Abraham Lincoln

"My dream is of a place and time where America will once again be seen as the last best hope of earth" - Abraham Lincoln

He said those things over a hundred and forty years ago. All hope is not yet lost.

I think tomorrow I'll lighten things up a little.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

This is for....well ....you know who you are:

"If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?" - Will Rogers
NRA Life Member

THO Game Calls

muss

If stupidity will help I',m your guy.

jbordy

If we teach our children what is "right" by our God and our constitution and we live that teaching we are then on the correct path.  We have not lost our freedoms, some have just stretched the meaning a bit out of shape.
Learn daily and pass it on.

cb223

I think I've tested that a few times.
CHAD

coyote101

For all you old lovers out there trying to keep the "little lady" happy on Valentine's Day:

"I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy.  First, let her think she's having her own way.  And second, let her have it." - Lyndon B. Johnson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

This is what I yell at the coyotes after yet another unsuccessful hunt:

"You wouldn't have won if we'd beaten you." - Yogi Berra
NRA Life Member

Hawks Feather

coyote101

I have to be out of town and away form the computer for the weekend, so the Saturday and Sunday quotes are early.  Read them all at once, read them one day at a time, or don't read them at all, its your choice.

Pat

This is for all you fans of the greatest western ever:

"What's good for me might not be good for the weak minded." - Gus McCrae in Lonesome Dove
NRA Life Member

coyote101

For all of us:

"If men will not be governed by God, then they must be governed by tyrants." - William Penn
NRA Life Member

coyote101

For two of the greatest on President's Day:

"The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to the burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments." - George Washington

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." - Abraham Lincoln
NRA Life Member

coyote101

For all ....well.... if the shoe fits:

"Vegetarian is an old Indian word meaning "bad hunter". - Anonymous
NRA Life Member

THO Game Calls

:roflmao:    :eyebrownod:    :roflmao:

Aint it the truth !!

AL

coyote101

It was good idea a hundred years ago, and its a good idea today:

"Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country." - Theodore Roosevelt
NRA Life Member

coyote101

This is for FinsnFur:

"Winter is natures way of saying "Up yours." - Robert Byrne
NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

^^^^  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Yeah, Jimbo take that!  :laf: