• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

FoxPro's new Open Country Caller

Started by FinsnFur, February 24, 2008, 12:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Bopeye -

Fresh cut grass?   

BITE ME

I just got done snow blowing the 5 inches that fell today.

Now, if you ever make it north, I will show you what to do with molasses and fresh snow - they call it Sugar on Snow - and old timers treat.  (actually, we use Maple Syrup.  REAL maple syrup, not that Aunt Jemimah's fake stuff.)

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Bopeye

Your on Al..... :eyebrownod:

This molasses wasn't out of no Aunt Jemima bottle neither. We used a horse powered press to squeeze the cane and then cooked it until it was sweet. There's an old man that lives not too far from me. I go to his house about every year to help him make molasses..........YUMMY!!!!! :biggrin: :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

QuoteI poured about 10 gallons of mollasses on my nekkid body

:confused:  How many moles would it take to make 10 gallons??

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Sorry!! It was just out there Bop!!  :shrug:  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

THO Game Calls

Yup Bopeye, they will start tapping the trees any time now.  The sap will be flowing and the sugar houses will be smolking, and life will be good in New England again.   Once this damn winter goes away  :madd:

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

browning204

Lots of trees are already tapped.

I used to run sap lines in Highschool.  Sitting in a sugar house gets boring after a while. But we made some GOOOOOD syrup.
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

The Bandit

QuoteLike I was trying to say before but wrote it wrong. If he does post his findings on PM then if the foxpro does not come out on top, the site might have a problem with that. There will be private messages, phone calls or they will think of some reason why snowman was wrong. I too look forward to his posts. I wonder if he will get SPECIAL units for his testing or if he will buy them off store shelves or under someone else's name.

Mike,

Didn't you mean PUBLIC instead of PRIVATE message ?   :confused:

browning204

Quote from: The Bandit on March 28, 2008, 08:46:24 PM
QuoteLike I was trying to say before but wrote it wrong. If he does post his findings on PM then if the foxpro does not come out on top, the site might have a problem with that. There will be private messages, phone calls or they will think of some reason why snowman was wrong. I too look forward to his posts. I wonder if he will get SPECIAL units for his testing or if he will buy them off store shelves or under someone else's name.

Mike,

Didn't you mean PUBLIC instead of PRIVATE message ?   :confused:

Bandit, yes PUBLIC messages because the mods. sift through them, thanks for setting me straight! :yoyo:

alscalls

Quote from: HaMeR on March 28, 2008, 06:04:36 PM

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:    Moles   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bopeye

Quote from: HaMeR on March 28, 2008, 06:04:36 PM

BITE ME FRIEND!!!  :eyebrownod: :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

yotefever

WOW what a thread  :wo:  it took me two days to get through it all.
While I got a lot of info from it there sure was  a lot of extra stuff.  :doh2:
I guess for now I'll go work on my homemade ecaller and the money I saved up will go for a Nightforce scope or maybe some night vision equipment.
The one thing I really like is that none of the posts disappeared like mine did on another site  :bowingsmilie:

Take care all,
Mike
http://www.whitcombministries.org/
http://www.answersingenesis.org/
"My Jeep won a war...Your Honda mows my yard !"

browning204

Quote from: yotefever on March 30, 2008, 01:51:31 PM

The one thing I really like is that none of the posts disappeared like mine did on another site  :bowingsmilie:

Take care all,
Mike

Mie, you won't find that "write what we want you to write" here like over there. That's what makes Jim so cool and this site awesome!

KillerCaller!

Bofire

I have a Scorpian and an SP-55 speaker, this unit just hooked it all together. If Foxpro copied Minaska, that is the greatest compliment there is. I have no beef with either company. When I got my Scorpian I complained about a couple things on the  Foxpro site and PM, nobody bashed me???
I guess I aint worth bashing LOL.
I chose the FP due to the remote other wise I think the Minaska and FP are about the same. I have not owned a Minaska but I have used one.
Carl

Rich

Bofire,

I think you will love that caller. I recently purchased a 15 watt TOA to try with my Scorpion. It is very loud, and the tone sounds good to my ears. As soon as turkey season is over, I will have to do a side by side comparison between SP-55 and the 15 watt TOA.  I know that the coyotes won't care one way or the other, I just have this disease which causes me to try different stuff like that. :)
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

possumal

Rich: I think I am infected with it too.  I haven't broken out with any kind of rash yet, but I sure do itch to try things.  One thing is sure to this marsupial's judgment, any coyote that can't hear the SP-55 or the TOA speaker is a candidate for the deaf critter farm.    :confused: :laf:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff