• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Flambeau® Partners with Minaska Outdoors™

Started by minaskasteve, November 24, 2008, 09:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minaskasteve

Flambeau, Inc., parent company of Flambeau Outdoors, is excited to announce the launch of its popular MAD Brand to the electronic predator calling market through an exclusive partnership with Minaska Outdoors located in Lincoln, Nebraska....

Official Press Release
Steve Borland
Minaska Outdoors
877-646-2752
sales@minaskaoutdoors.com
www.minaskaoutdoors.com

FinsnFur

So they (Flambeau) are going to start manufacturing Minaska calls now?
I'm not seeing the edge, or benefit, other then say...distribution purposes.

What am I missing or not understanding here?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

minaskasteve

Aside from the manufacturing, marketing, distribution, sales force etc. it will become very evident why we made this move in the months to come!  Everything will still be made in the USA, and we are working with a very large company that can help us grow our product line into what Todd and I know it can be.   :biggrin: 

We won't be building each and every unit ourselves instead we will be working on expanding our sound library, refining our current products and designing our next line of callers etc.
Steve Borland
Minaska Outdoors
877-646-2752
www.minaskaoutdoors.com

CCP

Good to hear Steve! :congrats: I was beginning to wonder what was going on. I have liked you guys callers as most people know and was worried they were going to be no more. :madd:

Now I see you have picked up the ball and we can all play. Any new stuff coming out at the shot show maybe? :eyebrow:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

minaskasteve

Steve Borland
Minaska Outdoors
877-646-2752
www.minaskaoutdoors.com

FinsnFur

So you and and Todd are going to remain Directs, right?

I guess this will be a good thing. You two clearly needed some help. I dont mean that in a derogative way at all. You've got an unbelievable caller available, and in my mind it towers over Fauxpro in every way. But it just never seemed to get out there, sorta speak.

This could be huge.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

minaskasteve

Absolutely!  We still own Minaska Outdoors, Inc. 100%!  We will be doing what we do best and they will be doing what they do best...

Thanks Jim
Steve Borland
Minaska Outdoors
877-646-2752
www.minaskaoutdoors.com

The Bandit

We will be focusing more on customer relations by attending more of the consumer shows as well as actually getting out on some hunting trips, campouts, contests etc. This is something that has been very limited in the last five years. :wink:  

HaMeR

Congratulations guys!! I hope this puts you good folks over the top & I look forward to Crumblin Coons 2!!  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

Send me a couple and I will test em for ya........ :innocentwhistle:

I have been looking for a caller for sometime and asking about certain features and such.....You folks seem to be the only ones that are willing to talk freely with me about your products.......That means a LOT, Keep up the good work and congrats... :congrats:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

vvarmitr

YES!  :yahoo:
This looks to get ya out there were you can be seen & heard.

Flambeau made a good choice!  :wink:

KySongDog

Flambeau made a great choice.  I luvs my Bandit.  :biggrin:

But......I'm available to do FREE product testing anytime ya want to send me a unit or three, Steve.  :eyebrownod: