• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

THUMB DRIVE

Started by nastygunz, November 26, 2008, 07:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

I was cheking out the new kana teke? ecaller site......wth did they come up with that name?.....anyways 1 thing i really like is it has a removable thumb/memory drive....i use them on both my home and work laptops and they are extremely handy.....i wonder why none of the other companies have gone that route?.....all computers have the capability....i even have one i can transfer whole databases with....they are pretty cheap and you could have endless sound capacity on them and even load seperate drives with seperate categories of sound, like, bird, rodent etc...just a thought.

BobbyH

Hello out there.  I am new to this as a poster, but have been shopping around for a new e-caller here and other places.  I found the KanatiTek one and put my name in the hat for one.  I own several other e-callers, and I agree the thumb drive is a very cool way to do the sound files.  I am going to receive a field test unit tomorrow via UPS, and can't wait.  I was one of the many lucky ones to get a test unit--lucky me!!!

I don't know how, or if I can, but I would like to post my review here.  This company seems to have it all together, and have been doing electronic manufacturing for almost 20 years!  They even build their own circit boards in their very own shop.  They all are hunters as well--pretty cool combo.

Ok, I better be off now.  Any help on how to do a topic would be appreciated.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

BobbyH

Thanks--is it ok to post that kinda stuff?  I just didn't want to step on any toes--seems to happen from time to time on other sites.

Bobby

KySongDog

Hmmm........I wonder what other site that might be......... :wo:

Many toes have been stepped on here.   Have at it.   :eyebrow:

Silencer

:readthis: interested in the review  :readthis:

Edit: disregard, didnt see it until after posting  :laf:  :doh2: