• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Foxpro's new copy

Started by browning204, April 11, 2009, 07:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

browning204

http://www.gofoxpro.com/product_custom.php

What do ya'll think, nice caller or just another copy?
Of course on another site some are saying that is far superior than anything else ever.
I think it is comical!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

vvarmitr

Quote from: browning204 on April 11, 2009, 07:54:34 AM
I think it is comical!
Remarkable!  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

I like to stay objective, but this is getting ridiculous!  :rolleye:

KySongDog

The e-callers now on the market have so many features it takes a rocket scientist to use them all.  And for what purpose??  Hunters kill coyotes everyday with just a hand call or two.    :eyebrownod:   It's all about selling stuff to make money.

Foxpro's slur of WT's caller by saying "Nice Picture of Wolf on Rear Label"  is in very bad form me thinks.   Foxpro should fire whoever does their advertising.   :rolleye:

FinsnFur

Maybe their worried about their placement in the food chain, competitions gettin to em. :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

browning204

I understand this happens all the time in the product world. For instance, say a truck company comes out with a new gadget, in time all truck will have that gadget but just renamed.

But this has been all to obvious. Minaska BCB put a hurtin on  foxpro so foxpro copied it. WT comes out with their smaller sized callers, yup foxpro copies them to. If foxpro is truly a leader then why do their designs come out AFTER someone else already does it?

I guess the WT wasn't that big of a inferior caller after all is it, or else it wouldn't be copied or the caller that everyones sounds are trying to be like!

browning204

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 11, 2009, 11:05:35 AM
Maybe their worried about their placement in the food chain, competitions gettin to em. :eyebrow:

you are probably correct!

The Bandit

Heck I'm out of NEW innovative concepts what do you think  M-2 :eyebrow:

nastygunz

The look alike thing is pretty funny actually.....but in the comparison list it sounds like the new foxpro unit kicks the other units ass!.........waddayathink Browning.....?...are you moving towards the light?.... :biggrin: :yoyo:......as far as the wolf label i think that is a little humor.....sorely needed in this effed up world... :wink:.......Browning with a foxpro.....THAT WOULD MEAN THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR!!!!!!!

browning204

Browning with a Foxpro? The end of the world is more likely goin to happen. Nasty, just cuz your like six times stronger than me doesn't mean I won't come up there!  :argh:

Meet me at the south entrance of the Steeplegate at 7:30pm. I will be dressed like a concord cop, hit me if ya dare! :laf: :laf:

nastygunz

Im not messin with the D-Town Stunna..... :bowingsmilie:

browning204

vvarmitr

Quote from: The Bandit on April 11, 2009, 12:24:45 PM

Heck I'm out of NEW innovative concepts what do you think  M-2 :eyebrow:

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:holdon: Your joking right?  :huh:

pitw

Does anyone make a call with an E on it so I can join the discussions about ecallers?
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

The E refers to the noise ya make when you see the price tag.......
So it is used in the term E-caller when ya dont want jumped on about whos caller is better and whos is worse and ya really just want to hunt coyotes.  :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

HaMeR

They all copied the MP3 format from Western Rivers.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

The Bandit

QuoteYour joking right?   

Yes I'm joking, that call is pretty darn nice with a Li-Ion 11.1 Volt battery pack and cone speaker with a frequency response of 120-18,000 Hz. You have to admit the old Rayovac case was and ingenious idea.

vvarmitr

bigben

I make this post with some caution.  I know for a fact I will probably be called a leg humper and it will be misconstrued but here it go's.

I was pretty well set to buy a minaska last fall but kinda didn't because the time wasn't right for me to spend that kind of money on something for a hobby.  after talking to CCP for a good bit about them through the winter I had it set in my mind I was going to buy one late in the summer of 09.  after seeing what looks like customer service had went downhill I am hesitant.  so I looked at bills calls.  namely the middle one in his new line of small callers.  not sure of the model number at this time.  a buddy over the mountian had me sold to buy one of bills calls after hearing it and playing with it.  but I was not too keen on the remote.  now that foxpro came out with basically another call that looks like martz's call I am seriously looking at that.  now the sounds that I use on my fx-5 are hardly foxpro anymore.  I normally use my own sounds and johnny stewert sounds.  there are a handfull of the foxpro sounds that I use yet.  I have not used any of the new mark 2 sounds or whatever the latest bit rate highest quality whatever anyone has came out with.  last I knew a predator did not worry about bit rate or any of that nonsense.  whats next hand callers starting to say that their frequency on their closed reed has a better broader range?  what I see that foxpro did was take a speaker that many use with their fury fx series callers and the scorpion and they made it all into one call.  no matter how they did it it would have looked like either the minaska big country or the WT call.  how else are they goin to put the guts into it to make it easy to haul around?  now if ya open one up and the WT and the foxpro looks identical then it would be copyin.  anyone that calls enough will know that what they do before they push that on button or start calling is just as important if not more important then what is done while calling.  get what works for you and be done with it.  anyone would have to be crazy if one of their customers came to them and said make me one like this and handed em money, and they said no we won't do it.  that is what a bussiness does is make money.  not loose it. 

and the whole wolf logo thing is a bit below mike and steve but bill has taken stabs at them on plenty of boards also.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

browning204

Ben, no one should call you a leg humper, you are far from it in my mind. Plus, it ain't your fault you got suckered into riding a Honda ATV :eyebrownod:

I just think it is a wee bit funny how foxpro bashes the competition then in turn copies them. Bill has taken shots at the Dillons, no doubt about that. But Bill will never copy a FP product!

As far as the "nice picture of a Wolf" low blow but funny I think.

bigben

I still haven't seen where mike or steve has made fun of the competition as in  :hahaha: I have seen them however point out certian things that are indeed facts tested on equipment.  now I hardly ever go over to predatormasters anymore.  most of the time it is in the eastern forum if I do venture there.  but is it more along the lines that the prostaff and mods over yonder poke fun at other callers or bust on the competition?  someone show me where either steve or mike bashed the competition please?
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.