• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Redistribution

Started by JohnP, October 23, 2009, 01:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Decided since I can't be out walking around the desert and the wife has a busted up shoulder I would help her out.  Washed a load of clothes, mainly hunting clothes to include some cammy bibs and coveralls but also some wranglers and a few work shirts.  Hung them out on the line about 3 or so.  Went in and enjoyed a beer --- or two --- maybe three next thing I knew it was dark and the clothes are still hanging on the line.  Decided what the heck I'll just get them in the morning.  Bad decision, my wranglers and a couple of work shirts disappeared over night along with a pair of my bibs.  Now I'm not pointing my finger at any one group BUT I'm pretty sure that the guys who stole them came from south of the border.  This may be what Obama had in mind when he is talking about redistribution of wealth.  
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

JohnP

Have no idea how this got into the "Big Game Forum must be that one , or two or maybe three beers. 

HaMeR

Quote from: JohnP on October 23, 2009, 01:56:23 PM
Have no idea how this got into the "Big Game Forum must be that one , or two or maybe three beers. 

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Tis truly a terrible day when a fella can't leave his britches hanging out overnight to dry.  :rolleye: 
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

John, me thinks you are targeting the wrong predators :innocentwhistle:.  Absolutely amazinz what 2 or 3 can do eh :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Time will tell who or what "borrowed" your clothes.  We will just keep watching the pictures you post and see if they show up on anyone or anything.

Jerry

Yotehntr

:rolleye: That's got make you mad. Shame the dobbie wasn't where he could get a late dinner!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

iahntr

Do us all a favor John, next time run a heavy duty electric fence
for your clothes line and hang a few clothes on it. Film it for us if
you could too please.  :biggrin:

Seriously, thats gotta be pretty frustrating !   :argh:
Scott

FinsnFur

:sad: That is fricken amazing.
I probably shouldnt say this on an open forum, but I'm going to anyway. I honestly think that when it came right down to it and I'd had enough of that crap, I'd set awake at night and watch for this stuff.
Heck, I'd even set an apple pie out to cool with the next load of whites on the line.

The next sumbitch that came across that border, stepped into the yard and reached out for something that wasnt his would be greeted at close to 4000 FPS. :eyebrownod:

And every consecutive one after that. They make some big clips :biggrin:
Bury them behind the pond or feed em to the Dobbie. Seriously who's gonna know what happen or even miss them.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

Skeletal remains are constantly being found in our mountain range and desert areas.  How they died remains a mystery some probably by natural causes others may have had some assistance, nobody knows and I for one don't care.  We have had some shooting down here and the BP did the shooting and they were the ones prosecuted and ended up in prison.  They shot a drug smuggler running back across the border, the smuggler was granted immunity and the BP Agents (2) spent the next several years in prison. 

In defense of our Dobbie.  We live in open range country and if I don't close the gate at night they (cattle) all end up in our back yard.  At about 2AM he went off and I got out of bed to check things out, yard full of range cattle.  I let him out and he ran them all off the property and I figured they wouldn't be back so I didn't walk out the 1/4 mile to close the gate.    At about 3 he went off again, figured they came back and I thought the hell with it.  Yelled at him to shut up and I went back to sleep - my mistake, not his.

Jimmie in Ky

Watched a hunting show the other day . Fella was after a coues buck. Drug smuglers ruined the area for him by passing through.It was evident those fellas knew the water holes and were regulars in hte area since they stopped for lunch at one of the holes. I say give the BP a regular hunting liscense with no limit.  But they must stake out all bodies on the regular tr4ails. Jimmie

JohnP

They have ruined quite a few hunts for me, but I refuse to give in to the #$%*&^%#.  I will continue to go out and disrupt them as much as they do us.  It has gotten so bad that our game department now has included this in our hunt regulations:  "Homeland security issues along the international border may effect the quality of a person's hunt."