Main Menu

I WON I WON!!!!!!!

Started by Bills Custom Calls, October 27, 2009, 11:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bills Custom Calls

Beers all around

Here is an email I got

Dear esteemed recipient,

You have to confirm your win by sending an email with your full name,Address,Mobile phone number and your winning code.You have been selected due to the fact that you have sent more than 3 txts/email messages in 2months.

Endeavour to Call +393291895768 and ask for Mr.Marco Ferera (Claims Director) to confirm your Two Million United States Dollar win.

Quote code: 09PAD when calling to your claims director.

Or when sending an email response,send to: marco_56ferera@winning.com

This is an opportunity you cannot afford to missout on.Get back to us Now!!!

Enalotto Award Team.

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Frogman

Wow!  Bill,

Some guys just have all the luck.  Just don't forget all your old hunting buddies when it comes time to spend all your millions!!

Your hunting buddy, Jim

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

pitw

Cool.  I never win anything like that :sad:.  On the other hand I do win some really cool calls :biggrin:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Yotehntr

:yoyo:  Cool deal you paying @ Wrangler?   :laf:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

timbertoes

Shoot, he is just trying to jack you out of a free coyote call. dont fall for that!
Meet your adversary on a common ground of wits and skill.
Leave the E-caller at home with the video games.

alscalls

Now E-mail them from a new acct. and demand your money.......Or you will sue them..... :sneer:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

NASA

I'll trade you my 19 mil for your 2 mil, since I can't afford the taxes on 19 mil.

OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY,
ALEXANDER & ALEXANDER CHAMBERS,

127 PRITCHARD STREET,
JOHANNESBURG,
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA,
TELEPHONE: +27-782-318-098,
EMAIL:alexanderchambers@gala.net,
alexander_attorneys@gala.net,

Good day,

TRANSFER OF BEQUEST

Compliments of the day. I must solicit your confidentiality and assure you that I am contacting you in good faith as this proposal will be of mutual benefit to both of us.. I am Mr. Paul Alexander (esq.), a legal practitioner and personal attorney to late Mr. Ruben, a native of your country, who worked with ANGLO AMERICA MINING COMPANY here in the REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA . My service covers individuals, corporate bodies and institutions. I also represent Government Departments as an External Solicitor.

On the 27th of November 2007, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Johannesburg , Pretoria Freeway and all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then, several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives since he did not leave behind any next of kin, has proved unsuccessful. Hence, after these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to seek for someone with the same last name as my client, hence I contacted you.

Before his death, I assisted him in the deposit of Nineteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars [USD$19,500,000.00] with a security company for safekeeping. The funds have remained unclaimed since his death, and such unclaimed funds are appropriated and returned to the treasury as a matter of policy. Considering the lack of success in my bid to locate any of his relatives for over a year now, I hereby solicit your consent to enable me present you as the Next of Kin to my deceased client.

I am contacting you for two reasons. Firstly, you both have the same last name, which makes the claim most credible. Secondly, I strongly believe that the security company does not deserve to inherit the funds. These reasons led to my resolve to claim the fund, which was why I contacted you. With your permission, I will proceed to establish you as the next of kin/beneficiary to my late client.. As soon as this is done, you will then give instructions to the security company, to transfer the deposited funds into another account you will provide, after which we shall then share the funds upon agreed terms. When I receive your response, I will provide you with further details. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. You are sincerely required to contact me urgently if you are in a position to honestly co-operate with me in this regard, please reply to this email: alexander_attorneys@gala.net or telephone number:+27-782-318-098.I await your reply,

Regards,

Paul Alexander (esq.)

Hawks Feather

I think anyone who gets one of these should reply.  Make sure you let us know when you do so that we can put all the LBL reservations on your credit card.      :roflmao:

Jerry

Bills Custom Calls

Jerry if I would win that kinda money you can bet that I would pay for the resevations and the eats  :laf:

Yotehntr

Quote from: Bills Custom Calls on October 27, 2009, 03:40:40 PM
Jerry if I would win that kinda money you can bet that I would pay for the resevations and the eats  :laf:

:shrug:  What do ya mean Bill?   :readthis:     What's the subject of this thread?

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Bills Custom Calls

I Haven't collected it yet

and some folks think this is a scam  :shrug: :confused: