• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Bucket List: Give an elephant a bath. Done!

Started by Hawks Feather, September 03, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

pitw

How many gallons did that take?  Kinda/sorta a strange bucket list you own. :shrug:  Glad you gotter done. :highclap:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

I woulda took him to the car wash. :eyebrownod:
There has got to be a story behind this. Jerry did you buy an elephant?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

I have always liked elephants and started collecting them many years ago.  I have a herd of over 50 here at the house.  They are all pretty quiet and don’t seem to eat anything.  My daughter had heard of a place in southern Indiana (about five hours from here) that had elephants and allowed visitor (for a fee) to give them a bath and attend a talk about elephants.  So, since I had a significant birthday, Becky rented a house on the property, signed the two of us up for the bath time, and had the girls and grandkids come down for the weekend. 

Their bath starts with being hosed down with water, being sprayed with a special soap that enriches their skin (I learned that their skin is about as thick as our skin), scrub brush, rinse, mineral oil on their feet, and then they will go out and throw dirt on themselves.  Sounds like my grandsons learned from the elephants.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Well whoda thunk. :confused:
Sounds like a nice little get away.

OH! and happy belated birthday :highclap:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 04, 2018, 09:44:58 PM
Well whoda thunk. :confused:

True dat, and whoda thunk you could ever manage to do that one.  Good for you and your daughter!

Happy birthday!