• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tell us about you!

Started by keekee, October 05, 2006, 10:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyotehunter_1

Welcome... make yourself at home. :biggrin:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Red Dog

Welcome---Glad to have you here :congrats:

iahntr

Hi all, saw this thread earlier, kinda forgot about it, thought I better introduce myself a little. My name is Scott Cooper(I'll be the big 40 this year,a pup to some, older then dirt to others), I have a great wife(undisclosed age, but within a year of mine :eyebrownod:) , an 18 year old son, and a 17 year old daughter. We live in west central Iowa. Been huntin pretty much all my life, bowhunting has always been my biggest passion, allthough calling is super addictive and ranks right there. I consider myself a newbe to the sport of predator calling. I did it some 20-25 years ago with not much success, and started again within the past few years. I've had the privilage of bowhuntin Elk and Mulies in Colorado, Elk in Idaho a couple times, Boar huntin in Texas, and Bear huntin in Canada several times. Hopefully add predator huntin with you all to the list sometime. I've made a few calls in the past out of antler, but recently purchased a lathe and havin alot of fun with that. That's about it for now, thanks everyone for all  the help, information, and comradery. Scott
Scott

KySongDog

Good to meet ya, Scott.  Be careful here.  Some of these guys are preverts, insufferable pricks, and all around loonies.    :puke:   :roflmao:

Otherwise ya couldn't have picked a better spot to hang out. Welcome aboard!   :biggrin:

Semp

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome to the board Scott

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

iahntr

Thanks guys for the warning Welcome :biggrin:
Scott

rwehuntn

Thanks for the welcome guys, glad to be here.

Allan

Musky Hunter

Hi Guys,
I am from Northeast Ohio around the Canfield area.A friend , Red Dog, told me about your forum and after looking through it,I like what I see. You have a good one.
I have just enterened into the world of predator hunting and haven't even got one yet before I spent a ton of money in the hopes of achieving success in the sport.
I have deer and bear  hunted along with all the small game hunting,fishing and camping.I love the outdoors and look for an excuse to keep getting in the woods or on the water.
My friend Red Dog and I did some load developing for our 22-250's and we can knock the heck out of the bullseye at a 100 yards. Maybe we can transform this in to some productive predator hunting,if not,we'll just have a good time being among mother nature.
                                                                               Good shooting,
                                                                                Musky Hunter

cb223

CHAD

CCP

Welcome Musky Hunter glad to have you here. :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

CypressSlough

Welcome Musky. Grab a seat and stay awhile.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

iahntr

Welcome !! It's all addicting and a ton of fun!
Scott

Hawks Feather

Musky,

Welcome to Fins and Fur.  It is always great to have another person from Ohio here. 

Jerry

vvarmitr

Hey Musky: just south of ya in the Dover area. If ya can take the banter it's a great place to be.  :nono:
There's even people on here that have shot coyotes too. :eyebrow:

FinsnFur

I think if Brent's wife signs up we will have the entire Ohio population here.  :biggrin:

Welcome aboard Musky Hunter  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Red Dog

Hey Musky;
Told you these guys would make you welcome :thumb2:

HaMeR

Welcome to the Forum Musky!! :eyebrownod:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Musky Hunter

Thank You fellow hunters for making me feel welcomed on your forum. I'm looking forward to the learning process of predator hunting and your great advice. My friend,Red Dog and I have been playing around with our new calls but haven't had any takers.There are not a whole lot of yotes around my farm as I once thought there was.We'll keep trying.We are ,however, waiting till much later in the year when we are certain the pups will do well on their own.

Bills Custom Calls

Welcome Musky !! Yes another buckeye I am just about an hour South of ya I have never shot a coyote ,but have had some success calling them in.

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

blackfish

HOWDY ALL,
                    Been meaning to post here for awhile. my name's Jimmie and live near Spencer Lake ,Medina county,Ohio. Been retired since 2004 after working for Cleveland Water Dept. for almost 32 yrs.I enjoy muzzleloading  hunting and been at it from the early 80's when I bought a" Hawkins Gun" !Enjoy Rondezous and primitive trekking  thanks to Mark Baker's Tapes on the longhunter. I go by  Blackie as my Rondeezous handle but will answer to about anything. My Great-Uncle showed how to shoot a longbow and I enjoy that Too! Now don't get me thought of as a primitive sort, cause I enjoy shooting modern weapons too!      Baltic Bill told me about this site and I would like to Thank him and the Guys who run this board for having me here!  It's a good site  and hopefully we all will get out together and do some hunting or fishing !   Take care,Jimmie
You don't never wanta do no assumtin' !
            Henry Frapp