• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL2011 #3

Started by Frogman, February 07, 2011, 12:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Ok, here are some more LBL pictures, enjoy  . . .

wv-yoter and I hunted together on Saturday.

We had a little snow early Saturday morning.

pabrushwolf's coyote killed with weedwalker.

Jimmie in KY checks the coyotes age.

The cabin I stayed in.  I had forgotten how small these small cabins really were!

The bath house near my cabin.  Man, those early morning showers in that cold unheated room were refreshing!!

On Saturday afternoon Billy Jack joined wv-yoter and I for some stands.

I had never met Billy before, but I was impressed when he asked pabrushwolf to help him skin a coyote.  A very friendly hunter!  Thanks for joining us!

On our last stand at about 5:00 PM just as it was getting dark, we had a pack of coyotes respond to some pup distress sounds.  Thye howled and carried on with us for several minutes.  We couldn't get them to come any closer.  We walked on out to this powerline right of way and got them to respond again.  I always enjoy lisening to them carry on!!

We hurried back to Wranglers for the Satuday evening meal and door prize drawing.  Above is Pat and the prize table.

Billy and Semp

kcb jr., slagmaker, and Hamer

Wildwildwest, Reggie, and Brad

Riverboss, Fozzybear, linemansteve

wked, kcb, Tom  I hope I'm getting them right??

Another shot of the prize table.  Thanks again to all who contributed items for the drawing!!

Some of the guys filling their plates.

More food being enjoyed.

More of the group.  Once again I don't know them all??

That probably enough for this post.  Should be able to finish up with LBL2011 #4.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

WldWldWest

Great job documenting the goings on at LBL Frogman! I wish I had made a better effort at introducing myself to ya as everyone there spoke highly of you! :congrats:

Next year!
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

wked

I don't know what happened to Jim's pics. :shrug:  I was looking at them earlier and now it says they have been moved. :confused:

FinsnFur

He's messing with something, they all went out and now several hours they are all back. He moved something in his photobucket account or switched it all to private and then back or something.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Frogman

Jim is correct.  When I saved the pictures in Photobucket they were saved in the wrong file.  I moved them where I wanted them without reading the warning that the links would be lost.  Just moved them all back and they appear to be viewable again.  My bad??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!