• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Saturday night meal?

Started by securpro, January 01, 2012, 05:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

Hey everybody I havn't been on lately and the time is getting closer so I figured it is about time we discuss community meals atleast for Friday and Saturday nights. I will be bringing the big cast iron pot with me again and planned on making a pot of chili or something on one of those nights. I am totally open for suggestions and if we want to have a poll on meals to fix thats probably the best for everyone. I know that there was some pretty good gumbo last year and burgoo also, and plenty for everyone to get their fill and it worked out really well. Thanks to Bills custom calls bringing some venison burger we were able to have chili one night and burgoo the next.  Some people prefered to bring their own and some brought crackers, cheese and other condiments for everyone to share. The bottom line is that everyone gets fed and gets together without having to leave the campground to get something to eat. I am willing to cook 1 night and supply the pot to any body that wants to be the chef any other night, I plan on being there wednesday just after noon.
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

riverboss

Securpro     
 i can bring some hotdogs they sell those jumb packs i dont know how many is in a pack but i will bring a couple of packs and some paper plates just let me know for sure if that will work out .

Frogman

I'm bringing 150 plastic bowls and 100 plastic spoons.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

kyfuzzyface

Securpro   I have some deer burger and sauage I will donate, just let me know,
Fuzzy