• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

lbl pics

Started by golfertrout, February 14, 2010, 05:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfertrout

i just now had time to post some lbl pics for you guys,hope you enjoy as much as i did :biggrin: thanks to all that made it and for the ones that never made it you missed a good time. thanks Jim champion for bringing us all together in this fins and fur forum  and  thanks to Richard Baxter for organizing the lbl :highclap:  i had a great time and i even got to kill a dog :biggrin: and i got to meet some good ole boys

hope you guys had as much fun as i did :yoyo: Barry it was a pleasure meeting you and did you figure out what kind of tree that was :biggrin: realy it was a pleasure meeting all you guys :biggrin: 

pitw

Thanks for being there Dave.  Thanks for showing me I'm not the only one who can't take pictures with flat Jared in them :innocentwhistle:.  Thanks for posting cause I just had to relive the trip with my wife as she looked at your pictures. :yoyo: :yoyo: 
I say what I think not think what I say.

Coulter

Slag brought his Lucky Charms :roflmao: :roflmao:

Great pics Dave and congrats on the coyote. Looks like everybody had a great time.

Oh and nice hat HaMeR :wink:

weedwalker

Great pics Dave. :yoyo: And glad you was able to make it.

And Barry, that's a shag bark hickory tree. Squirrels love them. We usually put one squirrel in the freezer every year. Thinking about maybe getting a bigger freezer for next year.

SCcoyotehunter

Dave, Thanks for the pics. I would really like to be a part of that someday. looks like everyone had a great time.

slagmaker

The lucky charms were givin to me at the LBL by my cousin. Should have made a door prize out of them
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

golfertrout

i like posting pics :eyebrow: o and i need to thank hawks feather for the call i won and i also won a gun cleaning kit from 257 roberts

pitw

Quote from: weedwalker on February 14, 2010, 06:31:08 PM
Great pics Dave. :yoyo: And glad you was able to make it.

And Barry, that's a shag bark hickory tree. Squirrels love them. We usually put one squirrel in the freezer every year. Thinking about maybe getting a bigger freezer for next year.

Thanks for the info Ed  :yoyo:..  Bob and Don have been told stories about your large squirrels and now they believe :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

kyfuzzyface

Thanks for the Pictures Dave I enjoy all of them
Fuzzy

Bills Custom Calls

I think you could have chose a better pic for the first one in this post  :laf:

It is a wonder the first pic ain't scared everyone away from this post  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

coyote101

Great pictures Dave.  :yoyo: :yoyo: Thanks for posting them. I'm so glad that you were able to make it this year. Hope to see you next year.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

golfertrout

Bill i started with the ugliest and ended withthe most handsome :eyebrow: :roflmao: Pat i hope to see you next year to and maybe we could do a set or two.

Raven42

Great pics. Glad you were able to get a dog. And as Weedwalker said, we have some massive tree rats here. They will do a number on a car too.  :nono:

Raven
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

HaMeR

Dave-- I mean this with all sincereity. I was very happy to meet you & get to shake your hand. I think you're getting that coyote was a big hi-lite for me as well. I remember what you have gone thru & I'm honored to be able to call you a Friend & to have seen the gleam in your eye while telling about your shot on those coyotes. Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella. I sure hope you & Al can both make it next year.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

Great pictures Dave.  Thanks for posting them!  I sure enjoyed hunting with you and Mike!  I too was very pleased that you busted thet coyote!!  Good Shooting!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Nice lil assortment of pics too!
Who's the big dude, in the 19pic down from the top?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 14, 2010, 09:19:17 PM
Who's the big dude, in the 19pic down from the top?

That's Fozzy Bear, Slagmakers cousin.

slagmaker

Yeah that would be related to me.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Oh your cousin is related to you?  :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Southern Indiana is kinda like Eastern KY and all of West Virginia.    :eyebrownod: