• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

1st Crow With RRA!!

Started by Huntinfool, March 05, 2010, 04:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huntinfool

Hey I went to a farm near me and spent an hour or so lookin' for a crow or something to shoot with my new toy!

Didn't see anything at all came home put the dog on his cable and signed online. When I went back outside to let the dog in guess who was sittin' in my field about 100 yards away. Heckle or maybe Jeckle not sure which! LOL!

Anyway two times I've pulled the trigger on critters with the RRA and twice stuff has died!! :highclap:

The 69 grain SMK went straight through him without much to do not anything like the 50 grain blitz which explodes em. Oh well it's a coyote load anyhow the crow was just in the wrong place at the wrong time! I just ordered 500 65 grain Sierra Game King BTs!

They should do a little better job on game. So far I'm plum tickled to death with the RRA or should I say they are tickled to death! LOL!!

~HF~
Yesterday is Wood
Tomorrow is Ashes
Only Today Does the
Fire Burn Brightly

Romans 8:28

Montani Semper Liberi --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛÎ'Î'Ε

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

Sweet.
Thats a nice looking boom stick too.
Thanks for sharing the pics with us.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

I love stories like that!  Especially w/ pix. :eyebrow:

I'm an A-Max fan. Have you tried the 70gr ones? :wo:
They have the BC, weight, & terminal ballistics. :wink:

Huntinfool

No I haven't tried em yet I may later on! I've always been a Sierra guy I just ordered 500 65 grain SGKs I'm going to give them a try I'll let ya'll know what they group like in a few weeks. Still waitin' on the dang weather to warm up a little!

~HF~
Yesterday is Wood
Tomorrow is Ashes
Only Today Does the
Fire Burn Brightly

Romans 8:28

Montani Semper Liberi --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛÎ'Î'Ε