• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Markmanship for the Predator Hunter- E. Tenn. -Looking for topics

Started by Teamroper, May 18, 2010, 09:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teamroper

Because of the postive response to the Predator Hunting and Calling Clinic that we had last weekend with Jason Groseclose, Coyotes Unlimited is planning on having a follow up clinic called "Marksmanship for the Predator Hunter".

We are happy to announce that "Tresmon" will be putting this clinic on at our facility, Bar M Ranch, here in Kingston, Tenn. At the present time all of the details have not been worked out. The best that I can tell you is that it will probably be held late this summer. As details are available I will post them.

Right now we would like to get a ballpark idea of what topics you guys would like to have covered during the clinic. I can tell this much. If at all possible there will be some kind of hands-on shooting with moving targets.  :highclap:

This is partly because every coyote in Tennessee knows that I can't hit them if they even have one foot in the air. :doh2:   Actually, I posted some ads out in the woods and asked if any of the local coyotes would like to participate in this exercise and they all said that would be fine if I was the only one doing the shooting :hahaha: but if any one else was to particiapte that they would opt out.  :nono:

Seriously, if anyone out there has some good topics that they would like to have covered PLEASE post them and Tres will do his best to accomodate you.
For those that may want me to contact them as soon as the details are worked out just send me a PM and I will notify you as soon as things are worked out. Thanks again and any input is greatly appreciated. See ya in the woods. :wink:
When you stop learning from everybody else you are going backwards.

There's nothing like roping, riding and shooting, but boy, my horse hates it!-Teamroper