• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Lil shoot'n

Started by Todd Rahm, August 12, 2012, 02:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

Well it's been a busy summer with work and inlaws in town, but Wyatt finally got his bow and arrows in. Took him in and Judy tuned him up quite quickly, to my amazement none the less.

It's a 35 lb bow, and I would guess anything with in the 20 yards might just be dead!  :biggrin:

Got some bird tips for us and ordered me some slower arrows, so with any luck we'll be looking for grouse this week off!

And the first arrow on his third round from 20 yards.

Hawks Feather

Wow, good shooting - especially with a recurve.  Tell him I will be waiting to see the pictures after he goes hunting.

Jerry

Frogman

Good shooting, indeed!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Very nice shooting!!  :congrats:
I'd be lucky to hit that wall from there :laf:

Yeah I cant wait for the grouse hunting pics now.
Keep up the good work Wyatt! :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Yeah, Jim I couldn't post my target pics after that.  :innocentwhistle:

Hawks Feather

In looking at the pictures again, I think I might have shot there a couple of times.  See those arrows stuck in the wall.  That was probably me.     :iroll:

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Lol, yip Jerry they probably are yours.  :biggrin: I'll never have to worry about any of mine making that wall.  :innocentwhistle: I'll have to hit the targert before I can hit someone elses arrow.  :shrug:

Hawks Feather

Let me clarify.  I would not be stacking arrows, just sticking my arrows in the wall while trying to shoot the target.

Jerry

Coulter

That's awesome Todd!  Good to see a youngster learning on a recurve. I have an old Bear recurve my dad gave me years ago, I just haven't bought any arrows for the thing yet. Just not enough time. Looking forward to seeing some hunting shots!!

Steve