• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Treasure!

Started by nastygunz, October 10, 2021, 10:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

I was straightening out the gun locker today as it has got a little messy and disorganized and way down on the bottom I spied a green ammo box didn't know what it was so I hauled it up opened it up and it had 750 rounds of CCI Velocitor .22 LR ammo in it,  I didn't even know I had it  :yoyo:$$$$.

bambam

I just love finding things I forgot I had.

FinsnFur

Daaaaaang. Bonus!!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Back when they had the .22 ammo shortage I waited it out and then loaded up so now I have enough to last me for the next two lifetimes ;).  I wish I would've done the same thing with .17 HMR!.

Hawks Feather

I have a few bricks of CCI Standard Velocity that I paid $25/brick to $45/brick depending on when it was purchased. All of these are the paper boxes - 10 per brick.  But I can remember getting it in plastic boxes of 100, five per cardboard sleeve (brick), for $15 per brick.  Those were the days.  As for the HMR, I have 300 rounds, but can't remember if I sold the rifle or not.  If I still have it, it has never been fired.

nastygunz

Well if you sold the rifle and want to clear up some space I have plenty of room if you want to send me that 17 HMR ammo and I won't even charge you for it!  :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:
      The other ammo I wish I would have stocked up on more is .410. It used to be plentiful and pretty cheap because not a lot of people shot 410 then they went and invented those damn Taurus and Smith and Wesson judge 410 pistols and now using for 410 for turkey hunting  is the big rage so it's hard to find any 410 ammo and it's expensive as hell now. Didn't see that coming :argh: :doh2:

Hawks Feather

Yea, the .410 is pricy.  I have a little double .410 that I used for years for rabbits and at the end it was cheaper to buy 12ga than .410.

nastygunz

I have a multitude of .410 guns I use for small game. Never thought .410 would be short on supply!