• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

TapaTalk users

Started by FinsnFur, May 20, 2022, 11:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

The new upgraded software made the forum 100% mobile friendly in every way imaginable. This means you can do everything you want to and some things you dont, on your phone now. So unless anyone can give me good reasons to bring it back, TapaTalk software has been removed.
I'm going to try and reduce bloat like this from the forum which will make repairs, modifications and updates much easier.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

I was just about to figure out how to use the old system, and now this.  :pout:

Seriously, I'm a bit tech-tarded and will likely need help figuring out how to post pictures and video. How has that changed?  :shrug:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Nothing has really changed there Pat. In fact if anything they made it simpler to figure out.
If you use photobucket, or IMGurl or any other image host you simply click on the little icon in your post options menu that looks like a small picture from a camera. It's right next to the YouTube icon. Also if you place your mouse on top of ANY menu option without clicking, it will show a tool tip. A tool tip is a brief description of what the tool does.
So if you place your mouse cursor over the little picture icon next to the YouTube icon, the tool tip will read, "insert an image" indicating that you click that icon to insert an image.
Type in the address of the image from your image host and click insert.
Wala.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com