Corporate Outhouse > Board Announcements

Ruthlessly posting to raise post counts

(1/13) > >>

FinsnFur:
Alright gentlemen....I tried to get this to end by making a few snide comments and turning my head each time it happened. Hoping that everyone would get the drift that's it's not really appreciated.

I'm talking about making numerous posts with no content in them other then a couple letters or a number in attempt to get your post counts up.
For example;

....all in their own post.

That ruins the thread for one because we all have to climb over that garbage when we want to read the real thread. Plus someone has to go back through and clean all that junk out of the thread....like me  :biggrin:
Needless to say, I dont really appreciate that.

I'm not sure what the motive is, but I cant turn my head on more on this.
From this point on...anyone caught posting in such a fashion to raise their post count, will automatically have the number of posts they used up doing that... doubled... and removed from their overall count.

vvarmitr:
Geeze! What a grouch. :rolleye:

j/k Jimbo. :biggrin:  But if they keep it up you'll feel like you have a real job where ya gotta clean up after other peoples mess, & that just ain't right. :mad3:

Bopeye:
Now we're talking!!!!!!! :yoyo:

centerfire_223:
OK Jimbo, I think it's clear now, 21. Ooooppps  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

R Buker:

--- Quote from: centerfire_223 on May 24, 2007, 03:53:56 AM ---OK Jimbo, I think it's clear now, 21. Ooooppps  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

--- End quote ---

That's funny right there!! 

:laf:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version