• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Pennsylvania can grow big largemouth

Started by Silencer, June 30, 2008, 03:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

Here's a pic that was taken a couple years ago and I made a copy.  This bass my cousin got could eat a beer can, possibly 2 at once.  I still cant get him to tell me where he had caught it.  I think this guy is hangin on his wall now.

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

DirtyDog

Niiiiiiicccccceeeee.......my biggest isn't quite that big.

Silencer

Wow, thats a nice one DD, bigger than my biggest I think.   Let me go copy a pic of my biggest.  brb

Silencer

Here's mine from many moons ago, not quite a hog but I had it mounted anyhow, went 22 inches but I didnt get an exact weight.  Damn its been long time since I've got one like that.

Here's a good one my bro got many moons ago thats hangin on the wall

Last but not least, one of my boys largest.  I talked him into releasing this fish, the next week an adult caught it and its hanging on his wall  :doh2:   :holdon:

All 3 of these arent briuns but big to us, ones like the first photo that my cousin got are extremely rare.

DirtyDog

Nice fish.......long story about mine, first dealing with a taxidermist and cash (note to self, always ask for a receipt  :doh2:)

Silencer

all my decent mounted stuff -- bass, geese, turkey got donated to the local rod & gun club.  Years ago when my wife and I first married we rented and had an A-hole for a land lord who gave us the boot to move in his crack-head sister. :mad3:
I didnt have anywhere to store all my cool stuff so I donated it.   I just seen his name in the local paper with a bench warrant out for him... if I see him paybacks.. you know  :sneer: