• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Reelfoot Tn. 2008 opener

Started by Mallardsr, November 30, 2008, 02:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mallardsr

Went to Tiptonville to shoot some ducks with THE BOY (Daniel) and we had a little success. Here is a pic of 3 boys ages 11- 13 with 18 birds shot Friday morning.

CCP

Looks like them boys young men had a heck of a good time. :yoyo: :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Roger that! :yoyo:
Plus Plenty of Poultry for your Plates.

Say that 10 times fast
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

That's what I'm talking about Reggie.  :yoyo: You're a good man Charlie Brown. It will be a memory they cherish.  :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

Nice pic!  The kids look like they are having a real good time.   :yoyo:

CCP

Reggie there is one thing almost always  common in all your post. You have the kids with you! Reggie I am proud to have you as a friend and believe your kids our proud and fortunate to have such a good father.I wish you and your kids and there friends you take with them many many more successful hunts. :yoyo: :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hawks Feather

There seems to be a theme here so I may as well add to it.   Thanks for taking the boys along for a time they will not soon forget.

Jerry

Mallardsr

Thanks  for the replies! I will have to admit though, I get a huge amount of satisfaction from seeing these young men succeed in hunting. I am still waiting for the day that Daniel gets as fired up about coyotes as he does ducks! RP

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Silencer

I missed this post, the infamous Realfoot Lake :eyebrow:.  Great job guys !  :yoyo: :congrats:

misfire

Those are my favorite pictures, I love to see people getting kids out in the blinds
#1700 God's Speed my brother