• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

"Show Me Your Skittles" From The Obama Campaign Twitter Feed:

Started by FOsteology, March 27, 2012, 09:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

From the Obama campaign twitter feed: http://www.barackobama.com

Mike Hayes ‏ @_mikehayes

Everyone should see this picture. #TrayvonMartin http://pic.twitter.com/pZJSxyWt

Cool, so now another totally hysterical symbol of black power and unity? Skittles? The new official candy of Black Rage!!

My personal favorite still has to be the Georgetown Hoya gear craze as a symbol of black unity. Ah yes, nothing says black power like wearing the gear of an upper crust, rich white kid, Jesuit snob-o-torium that only has enough black students to field a basketball team.

So now, brightly colored candy is the raised fist in the Olympic air. Makes my next Halloween costume real easy. Just going to get a cheap hoodie and pin a bunch of Skittle packs to it. I may do the Bill Maher bad taste thing and add the blood circle around the chest area, just for fun.

FOsteology

I hope everyone understands my sarcasm in the earlier post. I simply cannot pass up the opportunity to satire this entire thing, especially when the tragic part isn't Trayvon, but the tens of thousands of dead black teenagers who nobody gives a sh** about because they weren't killed by the proper looking assailant for media hysteria.

A black person kills another black person and nobody gives a damn. We've become so used to hearing it we process it with the same emotion as the weather report. But let a white looking Hispanic kill a black kid...and oh crap, now we all care all of a sudden? It's a nation of hypocrites FFS.

And where were Sharpton and Jackson to go nuts over Aliyah Shell, the 6 year old girl who was murdered in a drive by shooting? She too had Hispanic assailants and could rightly be considered "more innocent" than Trayvon. I mean, at least Trayvon was in an altercation with his assailant, little Aliyah was playing on her front porch. Why don't we give a crap about Aliyah? Because she was Hispanic too, and in a Hispanic neighborhood. Oh that's right, it's only tragic if it has media teats to freaking milk. Why hasn't the President demanded the DoJ come down with the full fury of the federal government on the Latin Kings street gang in Chicago? Why isn't Holder "getting to the bottom" of crime in South Central LA, Detroit, Thuglanta, or East Cleveland? Why is Sanford FL now the epicenter of all wrong in America?

All these freaking hypocrites make me sick to my stomach. Thousands of kids die every freaking year and not one of the race pimps cares one bit unless they can milk camera time from it, our glorious leader included.

FinsnFur

I cant argue with you on that. It's almost like they promote racism.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 28, 2012, 05:49:51 AM

Now you're getting it. It's exactly what those 2 want.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FOsteology

Jimbo, having white skin in today's society automatically categorizes you as a racist!

Okanagan

Omit the word almost and you have it right.

It is deeply dismaying and unconscionable that any leader, most of all the president, would promote this kind of racial hatred.  More people may die because of this hate mongering, and the blood will be on the hands of leaders who promote emotional racial hatred instead of promoting peace and legal process.