• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hogs and Things

Started by Carolina Coyote, June 03, 2014, 06:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

I was down at the Wanderosia this past week end and we spent the morning and evenings Hog hunting, I did not see anything but  one of the other guys Killed his 4th Hog this year, A lot of field are planted in Peanuts this year and they are just now beginning to come up the Hogs are going down the rows with their snout down in the row and picking up ever peanut , with the sign I have been seeing its gonna be big trouble for the Farmers and they are gonna be raising h--- to get something done? we are trying 10 Hogs so far this year. This one Sunday morning.

Have to be careful were you walk as these thing are crawling around.

Dave

The hog's definitely dead and it looks like someone stomped the bejesus out of that snake. 
Nice job on both counts.   :congrats:

Hawks Feather

You just need to invite a bunch of 'Northern Boys' to bring their rifles and come for a visit.  Even if we didn't shoot anything it would be fun to try.

Jerry

slagmaker

heck yeah invite a few of us down!
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Im in!!...since I got left behind on the Canada trip.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

Good to know that some of you are interested in helping kill some of these Hogs will have to check about the invites but will let you know. cc

HaMeR

Nice hog once again Carl!! Congratulations!!

Yeah if a few could all show up the same weekend maybe a hurtin could be put on the local population.  :shrug:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

just gimmi the details.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.