• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

good self-defense tip

Started by bambam, August 03, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Be sure and check your state statutes on tactical rock ownership and concealed and open carry laws.  :innocentwhistle:

nastygunz

Tactical rock comments:

Questions and answers about this item
   Q: Does this Rock come with a crtificate of authenticty? I don’t want to buy any of those fake Chineese import rocks that just break when you use them.
A: It will come with a certificate of authenticity.   Jan 15, 2013   
   Q: Will you ship to New York? It would need to be quick because the grip on this assault rock would count as a “military” feature and may be banned tonight.
A: I will ship to New York. Auction ends tomorrow so you should probably do everything you can so you can get grandfathered in. I’ll ship it right out for you.   Jan 14, 2013   
   Q: Can this work in conjunction with pocket sand?
A: It could be quite the combo.   Jan 14, 2013   
   Q: Sheesh, that looks like it could leave quite nasty cuts or bruises, and could be pretty noisy. Is it possible to get them with a coating of moss, so as to cushion some of those sharp edges? (Or at least make the blows a… Continue reading
A: Something like a pillow sack can help to suppress the noise from a blow. If you are looking to do less damage might I recommend you arm yourself with a smile and hugs.   Jan 14, 2013   
   Q: I have been informed that the weapon you are advertising for sale (or a model just like it) was involved in a unprovoked attack and eventual death of one Mr, Goliath (first name unknown) by a Mr. David (last name unknown)…. Continue reading
A: Some of our original designs are based off of David’s rock. It’s nice seeing a properly armed citizen defending himself and others. What could have happened had he not had his assault rock?