• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

News:

In memory of, and honoring, the men and woman whom never made it back home, serving our country.

Main Menu

Showcase, Holzer Howlers, by Brad Holzer

Started by Brad H, May 31, 2007, 09:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad H

Thanks, and welcome Randy. I figured you'd find us here eventually. :yoyo:

Like I've mentioned before, This howler has been boxed up and ready to go for quite some time. Now it has a destination, and I think Kevin will be happy with it. :congrats:

Brad

Brad H

The pleasure was all mine guys. And I will donate more as long as it's a directly related to this board. :yoyo:

Brad

Pilgrim

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

ohiobob

Kiyitec
Congratulations on winning the call,,,I guess I will have to throw my Birthday speech away until next year  :fingerx:
I had a Speech all ready thanking Brad for the Birthday present and all that other "movie of the week" stuff  :biggrin:
One good thing that has come out of this is: My Wife roots for me now ! for some reason she has been asking me a lot of questions about these calls and ALL the other "needs" and wants,,maybe,,just maybe she will Remember this stuff around Christmas  :innocentwhistle: well that is IF we are still Married  :biggrin:  :holdon: :shck:
Thank you Brad H for the "CHANCE" of ,one of us peons winning a HIGH Quality Call of yours  :highclap:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

KySongDog

Congrats Kiyitec!   Awesome call!   :congrats:

nailbender

:highclap:  Congrts Kiyitec!  You lucky devil!

willowcreekcalls