• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My new Encore pistol

Started by coyote101, November 03, 2014, 01:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

I bought another T/C Encore frame to mount my .308 pistol barrel on so I wouldn't have to change the barrels back and forth between the modern gun and muzzle loader seasons. I also got a 4X Leupold EER scope for it because the 2X I was using just wasn't enough. I got it all set up and took it to the range today to check out some different loads. I found one I'm pretty happy with that I'll be using this weekend for the opening of modern gun deer season.

That's a little under a half an inch at 50 yards.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HuntnCarve

That looks like it will do the job Pat!  Good luck!

Dave

slagmaker

looks like it should do the trick.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

bigben

There shooters. I have patchmeyer grips on mine as well. Makes easier to grip.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Hawks Feather

I have a Contender in .223 and it is O.K. to shoot.  A .308 might be more than I want in a pistol.  (Now where is that wimp icon?)

Jerry

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dale

looks good... all my T/C's are in long gun form anymore but still enjoy seeing a shortie too...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

Okanagan

Wow!  Impressive group with a short gun.  Shooting paper like that makes me shoot better on game.  Not sure how that works but it sure does.