• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Defiance girls can hunt!

Started by Hawks Feather, November 24, 2015, 01:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Here are a couple of bucks that were taken just south of town by sisters.  The first girl is a freshman and the second a junior at the high school.  The freshman shot her buck on opening day of youth season while the junior (who has been kept busy with ballet) had to wait till this past Sunday.  They are both great kids.

Carolina Coyote

That is impressive both Bucks are wall hangers, glad to see the girls getting involved . Thumbs up for the girls cc

pitw

Them are impressive racks on a couple nice bucks for a fact.  I'd be proud to hunt with either of them gals. :highclap:
I say what I think not think what I say.

riverboss

Very nice deer and a proud dad.
Congrats.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

nastygunz

Rugged bucks!  I like that made in New Hampshire muzzleloader in the first picture to  :yoyo:

FinsnFur

I was thinking the same thing nasty. Nice Muzzle loader :yoyo:

Kudos to the girls on some nice bucks.

Fingernail polish
+
Camo       
Nice Bucks
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dale

a pair of nice deer... I took notice to the Encore also, was wondering if the 2nd one was shot with the same gun... I love me some Encores, Contenders aren't bad either...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

FOsteology

Two pretty young ladies with awesome bucks! That first buck with the drop tine is simply fantastic! Congrats.

JohnP

Jerry, do you know these young ladies?  If so tell them that there is an old guy out in the desert that is really happy for them.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Yes, John I do know them.  We go to the same church and they are in a very nice family.  Their mom is a one of the Sunday school teachers and I have watched the girls grow up.  I will pass your comment along to them.

Thanks,

Jerry