• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

2020 LBL dates

Started by Frogman, July 30, 2019, 10:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Hey guys, I have really missed joining you for the LBL hunt the last couple of years.  Couldn't find anyone to come with me and didn't want to go that far by myself.  This year I have some guys wanting to join me and I hope to make it.  I need to know the dates so they can plan vacation days.  The 1st of Feb. is a Saturday.  The first full weekend with a Friday is the 7 - 9.  I would prefer to hunt the week of the 3 - 8, but I don't want to miss the get together if it is on the 1st.  So I need to know what the plan is for 2020 so my guys can plan their vacation days. 

Jim
Frogman
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

I'm good either way, but I would prefer the week of the 3rd - 8th also.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

My group and I will be there Wednesday the 5th till Sunday the 9th.

The next question is, where will everyone be staying? Aurora again this year, or back to Wrangler's?

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

riverboss

I'm staying Aurora, I'm not dealing with government shut downs anymore!

Sent from my Vivo XI using Tapatalk

slagmaker

Aurora or wranglers?

Sounds like it is time for a poll
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

coyote101

Quote from: slagmaker on August 29, 2019, 01:59:54 AM
Aurora or wranglers?

Sounds like it is time for a poll

Agreed

Pat
NRA Life Member