• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

LBL and Government Shutdown

Started by KySongDog, January 04, 2019, 02:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

Looks like 3,4,5,6,7 and 8 are still available according to there online reservation system
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Shortround

We rented a cabin at Aurora so fozzy bear and I will be there

coyote101

We will be in cabin #4 at Kentucky Lake Cottages.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

centerfire_223

Drew and myself talked it over yesterday and if the government don't open back up, then we are going to just stay home this year. Keeping our fingers crossed that something will change before next Wednesday.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

riverboss

Hopefully we can find a place that we don't have to worry about the government shut downs again, looks like we are staying in multiple sites. I don't know about you but but this is getting old to deal with. I'm all for this shut down! Go Trump, but they're must be a way around this crap of not getting your refunds.
I hope you and Drew make it.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

slagmaker

The wranglers camp will get you a refund.

The aurora cabins are right about the same price as the wranglers cabins and have a lot more amenities.

If need be I have room in my cabin as I am a single in a 6 person cabin. So if ya want I got room for ya

Hope you can make it this year.

weedwalker

I'll be close by, in a cabin at the Fin & Feather motel. Sunday the 27th thru till the next Sunday.

slagmaker

Just heard they came up with a solution to end the shutdown. More info to follow

KySongDog

They are opening back up.  So I suppose Wranglers will to.   I cancelled my reservations at the Aurora motel.   

What a F-ing mess! 

riverboss

Were staying in Aurora! 
I like the idea of phone service, tv, kitchen and hot water!

See everyone down there, be careful driving!

slagmaker

Gonna go ahead and stay at the Aurora cabin. I like the idea of the added amenities.

HaMeR

Its a 3 week reprieve according to the radio. Does that mean its full on openings or just partial. I just heard a tidbit of the info when I started the truck this morning.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

weedwalker

They were showing people trying to get into national parks today on the news. But they were still closed and a person from the parks dept said it could be mid to late week before they open. So I'm staying in Aurora.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

riverboss

So I will see you tomorrow then!

weedwalker

Yeah Dan. I'll be there about noon.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

riverboss

The weather looks awesome all week!
For those coming don't forget your LBL permit, I almost did!

KySongDog

Quote from: KySongDog on January 25, 2019, 03:39:25 PM
They are opening back up.  So I suppose Wranglers will to.   I cancelled my reservations at the Aurora motel.   

What a F-ing mess!

Well, I'm back in Aurora.  What a F-ing mess....again.

centerfire_223

I am cancelling my reservations this year, if I can. I will catch you guys next year. Everyone put the hurt on them for me.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

coyote101

Quote from: centerfire_223 on January 28, 2019, 05:50:23 AM
I am cancelling my reservations this year, if I can. I will catch you guys next year. Everyone put the hurt on them for me.

Ronnie,

I just got off the phone with Wrangler's, they are opened back up. Don't cancel, come up and hunt with us.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

centerfire_223

All the confusion and wonder has just taken the fire out of me. Beside I am pretty busy right now trying to get my boat rebuilt. Those extra few days would really help. We will be back next year, yall have fun and be careful out there.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-