• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Squirrel Weapons

Started by vvarmitr, September 06, 2007, 11:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushmaster

I hope you took him out before he hurt anyone! :wink:
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

nastygunz

I took him out as  hard and fast as he was all pumped up from foraging through my garbage can in the garage...I went tp pick the bag up one day and a red squirrel jumped out of it and ran up my arm...almsot gave me The Big One.... :whew:.....Hmmm maybe I need to put the lid on the can?.... :highclap:

nastygunz

Heres a target from the Super Comanche .410 single shot pistol at 17 yards ranged with 2 3/4 #6 shell. Not bad, I just picked up a box of 3 inch with 7 1/2 shot which should make for an even denser pattern, this will be my squirrel gun when they are in the trees.

FinsnFur

How big was that target?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

cb223

I'd like to see a pic of the gun.
CHAD

nastygunz

Jimbo, i stuck it to the steering wheel of my subaru forester to take the pic if that gives you a size indication, im guessing 5 inches across?, and theres a pic of the gun on one of the pages of this thread  :wink:, in fact i checked it is on page 5 of this thread. 

FinsnFur

Yeah I noticed that after I replied. :doh2:
That IZ a pretty good pattern then :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Browning asked me how I managed to miss hitting the steering wheel and windshield... :roflmao:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on August 10, 2008, 11:50:00 AM
Browning asked me how I managed to miss hitting the steering wheel and windshield... :roflmao:

That is a good question.  My guess would be a "mild" load.   :wink:    Do I win the prize?  Oh, yea, it wasn't a contest.

Jerry

nastygunz

Saw this little beefer at one of my spots, this is a good example of a safe head shot into a tree with a rimfire with the tree as backup:

LORDDAL

not to sure but it looks to me like he's using some type of shoulder mounted surface to air missle but I could be wrong  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

sorry guys just couldnt resist this one anymore
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff