• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Gotta couple boat ?'s

Started by bigben, August 12, 2013, 10:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Looking good, Ben! 
Now you gotta get a jet drive for the Susq!

bigben

I could get a pump for it but i got this boat for fall, winter, and spring fishing when the susky is 5' or higher which a prop will run all the time. If i need to run skinny water i have access to dads boat.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

JohnP

Nice looking boat you got there Ben.  Next time I'm in PA you need to take me fishing.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

bigben

You let me know when john it'll happen.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

nastygunz

Picked out a good name for her yet ?

bigben

Not yet. Had a epic night of flatheading for its first time out. Will make new post with pics