• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

When...

Started by nastygunz, August 27, 2014, 05:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

I was a lad all the adults had Buck knives and oh how I lusted after my own!! I have owned a few since, and recently passed my old one down to a young nephew, and got a new Buck, made in the USA, lifetime warranty and Mr. Chuck Buck is a man of faith!

gravesco hunter

I have always liked Buck knives

msmith

I had a little Buck like that one only smaller for years. Lost that thing several times. I lament that I eventually lost it for good.

I used to live just a few miles from the Buck factory in San Diego / El Cajon CA. Never did make it there for a tour. USA Bucks were definitely great knives.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Hawks Feather

Nice knife.  Years back there was a small gun store across the street from my house and he was a good sized Buck retailer.  He sold and sent them all over for 30% off retail.  After about 7 or 8 years of really great sales Buck told him that he would have to sell them at retail because other places complained that they weren't making enough money with him selling them at 30% off.  He said he would follow their requirements as soon as his current inventory was sold.  Just before the last Buck knifes were sold he started selling Cold Steel.  Needless to say I bought enough of both Buck and Cold Steel for probably the next couple of lifetimes.  I only wish that I would have had more money to purchase more back then.

Jerry

HuntnCarve

Buck is my knife of choice.  I've dressed and butchered more game with my trusty 102 than I care to admit.  I have a 3 blade folder that I bought way back when I was in college.  I still use it today.

Dave

JohnP

Hard to beat a Buck.  I have a few and had a few from their custom shop made for my grandsons.

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

shaddragger

Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen