• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

LBL donation for the raffle...

Started by centerfire_223, September 25, 2016, 02:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

centerfire_223

As most people know we have a raffle at the LBL every year. Well last year was the first year I have made it in a while and I forgot my raffle prizes. Well this year I didn't forget and wanted to get started early.

My wife and I have a custom glass etching business that we started here a short time ago and I thought some beer mugs would be fitting for the LBL. Jim gave me permission to use his logo to create a mug for the LBL 2017 hunt. So I created a custom etched glass beer mug for my donation to the raffle. Which by the way I am donating, 6 custom mugs. I can also make any extras for those interested or those who cant' make it. Just contact me. Or anything else you would like made.

LBL 2017

[/URL]
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

riverboss

Very nice! Way to get this yrs prizes going. 

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

Those are awesome Ronnie. So if you were to sell some what would ya sell em for now that you have it died up ....or whatever you call an etching jig. lol
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

centerfire_223

That one is yours, send me a pm with your address.

Any others are $20 apiece, plus shipping. But I will tell ya shipping is expensive, I shipped one to Ohio the other day and it cost $11.10. The thing weights almost 5 lbs. time I get it wrapped up and in a box. I can put them on different style glasses to, they would weight less and cost less to ship.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

FinsnFur

Thats actually a decent price too compared to online competitors.  :eyebrow:  Very nice. I'm going to have to keep that in mind.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Quote from: centerfire_223 on September 27, 2016, 08:21:36 PM
That one is yours, send me a pm with your address.

You could always save on the shipping and have Jim pick it up personally at the LBL.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Coulter

Sweet...my Guinness will be mighty tasty in one of those :biggrin:

Maybe I'll do another wood stretcher to go with that fox stretcher from last year. Hey maybe it will even be a coyote stretcher who knows?!?

Steve

pitw

I'd damb near drive to KY for one of them.
I say what I think not think what I say.