• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Anyone shooting yet

Started by Roundman, July 04, 2011, 06:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundman

Had new cable and string put on the bow so I had to get out and start shooting. I know I'm not the only dummy. Anyone else? Our season doesn't open for about 12 weeks or so. Gives me time to build up the arm.

iahntr

I haven't yet, haven't touched it since spring turkey.
Need to start one of these days though.  :eyebrownod:
Scott

WldWldWest

Got mine down and looked at it...Put it back? I think I may sell my Mathew's LX and upgrade a bit :confused: Being a Gear Qu--r and all maybe that will give me the kick I need to start shooting. Been looking at the Mathew's X7 Magnum and I be Liking it something Fierce!
If I get a cloudy or a misty Sat where its not so hot I am gonna move around a couple stands soon.

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

weedwalker

I've been shooting on the weekends when I'm home. The wife is shooting about 3 evenings every week. She's shooting better groups than me, but she ain't got the heart to kill anything. But that's OK. I'm just glad she has got so excited about shooting. She was shooting an Alpine compound. She wanted a new "pink camo" Bear compound so I got it for her. She's shooting good groups out to 40 yards.

Todd Rahm

I'll be shooting Thursday and Friday if I can, and shoot a proficiency test on Saturday to acquire my bow cert.  :biggrin: