• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Almost skunked

Started by KySongDog, August 23, 2010, 05:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Kaintuckees squirrel season opened last Saturday, it was raining so I didn't go.   I went this morning however and after sweating 2 miles and pulling off 3 ticks, I said the hail with it.   I got lucky and found one so I wasn't completely skunked.   Not much was moving and none of the usual trees showed any signs of cutting.   :wo: 

Anybody else getting out??

HuntnCarve

Our season here in PA won't open until October 16th for adult hunters.  They have a junior hunter season that opens Oct 9th.  So, we have a while to wait.

pitw

Wow Semp that nut thief should fill the larder for a while eh.  How hard did you squeeze it to get blood on your tail gate :laf: :laf:.  Good to see you out and about :yoyo:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

Sept 1st here in Ohio.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

The good news is that with the opening of KY statewide squirrel season, that means that coyote hunting at the LBL is open too.   :eyebrownod:    Rimfire and shotgun only though.  At LBL you can only hunt coyotes when something else is in season. 

FinsnFur

:laf: I do envy your enthusiasm :congrats:
It's just wayyyyyyy to hot out there for this Polar Bear to be traipsing through the woods right now.

And you even brought home the some bacon  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

September 1st here cant wait  :highclap:

Lighterknot

Opened 15 Aug here and i used the excuse to get out and call in a couple yotes this past Saturday.  It was warm and I worked up a pretty good sweat around 1030 showing my buddy how to skin a coyote.
Chad