• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

SUPER COMANCHE STRIKES AGAIN!

Started by nastygunz, October 25, 2008, 02:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

:laf: SSSSSSSSSssssssssomebody Sssssssssssssssssstop him.

I went out for a bit this afternoon too. Saw two, shot at one missed him :doh2: Locked my keys in the car, and got so knawed on by gnats that I had blood running down my dang head.

The only good thing about it all was for some reason Kyle crawled under the car to see if he could reach up under one of the doors and unlock it.  :iroll: :roflmao: Yah right!

In the process he found a spare key box clinging to the frame by a magnet :huh: Musta been there since the previous owners.  :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 25, 2008, 03:57:07 PM

The only good thing about it all was for some reason Kyle crawled under the car to see if he could reach up under one of the doors and unlock it.  :iroll: :roflmao: Yah right!

Doesn't Kyle realize that there is a floor that he puts his feet on that might get in the way?  But then again, I have been in cars that you could put your foot through what used to be the floor so maybe he knows what he is doing. 

Jerry

Silencer

Man I like that little .410 comanche.  Nice little piece that gets the job done.  

CCP

nastygunz  you keep posting pic's of that .410 Comanche killing stuff and I will have to go buy one.

GOOD Job by the way. :congrats:

QuoteDoesn't Kyle realize that there is a floor that he puts his feet on that might get in the way?
Jerry keep in mine Kyle takes after his father in alot of way's. :wo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

browning204

WOW nasty, what luck you have! Died right on your car!

Talk about gimme's
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

nastygunz

Hi de ho neighbors......you cant beat the price on them comanches....and they sure r light when hauling em around.. :biggrin:...mines a riot to squirrel hunt with...B204, I like to sit an ear of corn on my roof rack then I just use 3-4 pellets off the edge of my pattern to whack the tree bunny.....its all about precision m'boy....all about precision..... :eyebrow:.....Jimbo....always bring a young person with you so they can crawl under cars, run for the farmer to pull you out of that muddy field, etc..... :wink:

FinsnFur

Quote from: nastygunz on October 26, 2008, 05:40:17 PM
I like to sit an ear of corn on my roof rack then I just use 3-4 pellets off the edge of my pattern to whack the tree bunny.....its all about precision m'boy....all about precision.....

LOl Ohhhhhh Pull eeeeeeeze :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 26, 2008, 05:44:13 PM
Quote from: nastygunz on October 26, 2008, 05:40:17 PM
I like to sit an ear of corn on my roof rack then I just use 3-4 pellets off the edge of my pattern to whack the tree bunny.....its all about precision m'boy....all about precision.....

LOl Ohhhhhh Pull eeeeeeeze :nono:

Just for that comment I am not telling you how I synchronize my crow shooting so as to hit 3 with one shot and time it so they fall and knock #4 bird out of the flock....nope I aint a-tellin ya  :sarcas3:

FinsnFur

Now THAT one I would be interested in :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bopeye

That's pretty awesome. BS stories and all.  :eyebrownod: :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

nastygunz

I was hunting that day with new member NHmsj, who nailed 4 right quick!

FinsnFur

:wo: Hmmm, he a lil better n you :eyebrownod:

Welcome aboard NHmsj :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

vvarmitr

What did he do? Use that whistle on 'em?  :wo:

Welcome aboard NHmsj! :thumb2:

nastygunz

A lot better more like  :bowingsmilie:....it was youth deer hunting weekend, hence the orange...not sure about the whistle .....plannin on getin after some more squirrels right off they are a blast to hunt....get it FnF, BLAST... :innocentwhistle:

nastygunz

Quote from: Bopeye on November 02, 2008, 08:30:03 AM
That's pretty awesome. BS stories and all.  :eyebrownod: :laf:

BS!?!........I prefer to think of it as an "enhanced" verbal documentary.... :eyebrow:

NHmsj

Ah!  The whistle...force of habit, I'm afraid.  I typically hunt alone; and one does need some sort of signaling device in case of an unfortunate happening, no? (Cell phone or no cell phone)  Learned as a kid to always have one with me while in the woods.  Some things just stick with you.   :innocentwhistle:

msj
"I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam!" (Popeye the Sailor)

slagmaker

+1 on the whistle. I was tought in Boy scouts to have a whistle on me whenever I went out into the woods.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

nastygunz

Not a bad idea Im gunna get me one of them babies!

KySongDog

On the whistle......I got one and have had it for years.  Never knew others thought the same way.