• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Never know what chat will make you Howl about

Started by slagmaker, December 10, 2009, 11:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

Update:  :readthis:

Yes coyotes will howl back at me with the howler using an invitation howl. This I know!!  :highclap: The yotes howled back at me from two diffrent packs. One to the WSW of me and one to the N. The pack to the N. was closer but would not come in. They only sang back once then I heard them moviing off. There is a creek of some size between where they were and my location. SO I blame the creek :wink: The pack to the WSW started comming towards me then I herd them and the neighbor dogs start to get into it. I could have tried to go over there and help the neighbors dogs but  :wo:  his dogs been chasing the deer in this neck of the woods. If the coyotes take them out I dont have to worry about it..  :doh2:

I know its working so just give me a few more days and I am gona try again.

the distress call... Yes it works but not the way I was hopping. I went out this after noon to where I heard the yotes last night sat down got out the caller and CROWS!!  :holdon: I had a gaggle of crows come in to me. They checked everything out and headed off. I hit the little screamer again and they they headed back. This time they perched up in the tops of the trees and cryed back and forth. I actually thought about taking one out but I wasnt sure if crow season was in or not and if the crows are in the area Mr. Willi E. Coyote usually aint far behind :eyebrow: . They sat there for maybe 5 minutes didnt see anything so they took off. I hit the bunny blues again and they turned around flew over once and was gone like a wet fart.
I waited maybe a half hour and never saw anything come in on legs so I headed home.  Yeah I checked the regs crow season came in today. :doh2:

But I aint discouraged. Nope not one bit.  :yoyo: Everything was working like its supposed to. Something was comming in. :yoyo: :biggrin:
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.