• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Scoped!

Started by nastygunz, April 09, 2010, 06:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

I have a neighbor who is a retired fella, nice guy, the kind of guy who will drive by and see you shoveling and beep and pull in with his plow truck and clean your driveway out in a few swipes and absolutley refuse pay of any kind...well he is always at war in his backyard with squirrels and chipmunks robbing his bird feeders...his weapon of choice being a Marlin .22 rifle...well one day he tells me its tough hitting the rodents with open sights...I says scope that rifle...hes never had a scope in his life...I says gimme that gun and ill set you up....I lasered the range from his garage window where he shoots from to his biggest bird feeder...21 yards...took his gun home and dug around and slapped an old 4x scope on it...sighted her in dead at 21 yards and brought her back to him...I said give her a try if you dont like it let me know and ill haul the scope off it...well long story short...hes knocking hell out of the backyard rodents  :yoyo:...he says what do I owe you?...I said NOTHING! and refused any payment , thats payback of the good kind, his son told me hes tickled pink with his new scope:

pitw

Quote from: nastygunz on April 09, 2010, 06:40:02 PM

Hey your artistic talents almost look as good as your camera shots. :innocentwhistle:
Good job on the return work for your neighbor. :bowingsmilie:
I say what I think not think what I say.