• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Trap id.

Started by pitw, June 27, 2019, 08:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Okay so I don't know what the heck the bigger trap is and I love the mod.  The little guy is a #4 Victor so am guessing this thing would be a #7 or so.  Anyone here ever use one?

Paid five bucks for the big one and 10 for three #4's. 
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Bigger than I ever used.  Seems like a great price for them.

remrogers

Get on Trapperman and send a PM to Wissmiss. Nancy is a treasure trove of trap information.

JohnP

If you should ever want to get rid of the bigger one I'll take it.  It would come in handy for coyotes - two legged one's. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

I have always considered traps a marvel of engineering. Everyone should have a stash of them in case the hard times come.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: JohnP on June 29, 2019, 12:01:05 PM
It would come in handy for coyotes - two legged one's.

That is pretty funny and even more so knowing you are serious. 

pitw

John the dang thing would certainly disuade even the dumbest intruder after just one installment. :laf:

pitw

No sense starting a new thread when I can do it here. :highclap: :highclap: :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:

Found a Triump #1 that I ain't never seed before.

Triuph #1 that has the pan offset to one end, it also has a strange piece with sides that have a hole in them added on and this piece also holds one end of the jaws, it won't allow the spring to sit flat so no idea what it was for.  There is also an S hook on the frame between the pan and the weird piece.

remrogers

Might be a "stoploss" style without the Stoploss spring and guard. Why the offset pan, i have no idea. Contact Nancy ( AKA Wissmiss) on Tman. She will most likely be able to tell you about this trap.