• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Purchase/Order 2016 LBL calls here

Started by Orion, January 07, 2016, 09:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

Order and purchase LBL calls here. Calls are made from dark gray birch laminate and have my hand tuned 1/2 inch tone board.  They will be $23 each with no shipping if I can send them to someone who is going to the hunt.  If anyone is interested in calls from the previous hunts let me know and I will see what I have.   my paypal is dgggmy@aol.com

Current orders:
slagmaker
coyote101
riverboss
Linemansteve

Thanks - Doug

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Orion

I looked at the old calls I have and still have 2 from 2015 and seven from 2014.  2014 was the year of Storms and Ice and the LBL was cancelled.  I went to the Midwest Coyote Calling Event last weekend.  Great event as always but if was officially the last one after 20 years.

Current 2016 orders:
slagmaker
coyote101 (2)
riverboss
Linemansteve

Thanks - Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Orion

I will accept request for calls until 26 Jan so I can make sure they are in the mail and delivered in time for the hunt.

Thanks - Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

linemansteve

Doug, I have a friend who can't attend but would like a call, he would like it in maple if possible the year on it will not matter. Let me know.   linemansteve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

Orion

Linemansteve - how about some birds eye maple?  I will use a 2016 decal and send it with the others.  Thanks - Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

linemansteve

Sounds good, just put it and my in bag and will pick up at LBL, Thank-You  Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.