• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Current pictures of Ladner Yellow Blackmouth Curs

Started by possumal, July 08, 2008, 11:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Just wanted to post current pictures of "Possumal's Ladner Sue" and "Cronk-Sue's Sam", the only pup I kept out of her litter of eight. All seven other pups are in good hands, including KeeKee, Canine, and Weedwalker.  Sue has returned to top shape after raising her puppies, and is one strong dog!  Sam is growing like you wouldn't believe, and now weighs over 40 lbs, just nine pounds less than his mama.  If his feet and legs are any indicator, he ought to top out around 65 lbs..  Time is rapidly nearing to start them out in the fields in pursuit of Wylie.  I hope either of them can be half as good as Jerry Hunsley's great male.

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

weedwalker

Looks good Al. Maybe I can get Max out on a hunt with his mamma this fall. :wo:

possumal

Thanks Bop & Weedwalking Ed.  I am hoping Brent gets some coyote work going, so he can snare one or two and introduce Miss Sue to them eye to eye.  My only worry about her is she may be too aggressive.  As far as I can tell, she fears nothing on this earth except me, and that is probably because she hasn't seen any upright walking, English talking possums before.  She is really smart though, and I believe she will adapt pretty quick.  As for Sam, he still has a lot of pup in him, but part of that is because I'm not getting him out enough to work with him.  I believe if Sue gets it on pretty quick, he'll be easier to get in on the idea.  Its a real sight to watch those two play.  If I didn't know better, I'd think they were fighting, but no blood is ever spilled.  Hell, he still knows she is mama, and he checks her out trying to see if he can nurse, but she shows him real quick those days are over.  :laf:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff