• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

2019 LBL dates?

Started by Frogman, July 31, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

A shotgun works as well as anything at LBL.  Centerfire isn't really needed IMHO.  As for rimfire, lineman steve was using a Hornady .22 mag round at the last hunt which was very impressive on coyotes. 

riverboss

I absolutely love my 22 mag for coyotes! I was very skeptical at first but have been very impressed the last 3 yrs!
If you haven't tried it you really should give it a try.

I've killed lots of coyotes with a shotgun, but it just doesn't excite me like it used to, I don't know why I guess I've had a few hangup just out of range and the 22 mag takes car of that.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

coyote101

Which weekend works best for you FinsnFur?  :innocentwhistle:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

riverboss

Jim can't keep that Ford running long enough to make it to kantucky!

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

Eazzzzy now Dan :laf:
If I am able to make it down...one weekend is just as good as the other. No preference
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

I will be arriving at Wrangler's on Wednesday, January 30th, and staying till Sunday, February 3rd. Staying in cabin A25 again this year. Cabin reservations are open on the website. Hope we have a good turnout.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

NRA Life Member