• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Show Case - Purgatory Predator Calls, Joey Gacnik

Started by Purgatory_Predator_Calls, March 31, 2007, 09:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Kiyi,

I'm fixin to post a couple calls this afternoon.  One for sale and the other for a friend.  I'll get on the pics...

Joey
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

FinsnFur

Well....Brent must have gotten  busy again so I'll start this out by thanking Yoey first for his generosity and participating in our Call Makers Showcase. It was truly an honor to read a little bit about ya Yoey in a one on one atmosphere like this and see some of your work upclose. I thank ya kindly.  :wink:

Then I''ve rounded up the list of candidates for Brent, that responded to the thread and met the 15 post minimum, to draw from.
I'm sure he'll be around to pick up from here.
Thanks again Yoey and good luck to all drawing participants.  :wink:

Arkyyoter
awh
BasinBoy
bnccont
Bob D
Bopeye
bowjunkie
Brad H
BryanStanley
cb223
Coulter
CypressSlough
desert dog
Fireball221
fuzz624
HaMeR
Hawks Feather
iahntr
kiyitec
kkbait
MattS
nailbender
NewDog
psycho
quackerstacker
rjl54
securpro
Semp
spctbone
straycat
studabaka
Todd Rahm
WhiteHare

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

I think ya errored my name is missing 23 times from that list?  :confused: ................................... :innocentwhistle:

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Hey, proud as heck to do it!

Soon as the winner is announced, unless chasing turkeys with the wife I will priority ship the call that a.m. 

Thanks again for the opportunity!

Yoey

Bygog!

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Hawks Feather

Sorry Bill,

Yoey didn't want to wait for the winner to be announced and declared Yerry the winner.  That didn't sound good.  He decided to give the call to Yerry.  That sounds better.

Jerry, I mean Yerry

Todd Rahm

By the way Joey, I have a lot of aliases and you can find all my aliases listed with my name in the list Jim provided. Regardless of the name, the shipping address is the same for all.  :biggrin:

Place call in box and label as follows....  :innocentwhistle:

_______________  <--------- Insert name

P.O. Box 870194
Wasilla, AK 99687

Its all good honest..........and if it aint just call me Bill, Jerry, Joe..etc........any thing but Todd.  :sneer:

ohiobob

Bill
did i win? what is all that about? I take it there is some type of contest but is there a link i can go to so i can read about it?

Joey
Nice call,i have a question and be warned i know NOTHING about call making ,,yet anway,im trying but here is the question,,since this call is a 2 piece could you make different mouth pieces and use them on the same barrel?
like different types of sounds like a high pitched distress,low raspy distress,,howl and maybe even something like a
(God dont crucify me for this) crow sound or a Duck/Goose sound? as YOU CAN SEE im just trying to learn what you can and can't do with hand calls
But once again NICE calls,,i really like that ironwood and i like the hedge apple mouth piece too,,i also like the BURNT Osage orange(hedge apple) that Tele Tubby made,,ur um i mean Bill made,,i had to throw that in Bill and since you know me you also know i NEVER pass up a chance on ragging on someone i know and like,,and i still forgive you for putting the "STOMP DOWN" on my AR-15 last Saturday :hahaha: i need a different EXCUSE for the NEXT time i miss :innocentwhistle:
Thank you very much
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

FinsnFur

Maybe Brent aint going to hold a drawing this month   :laf:

Let me get some supper here and I'll draw a name and post it.......
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FinsnFur

FUZZ624 !! Will be the lucky owner of the much sought after Purgatory ShowCase Call.

I blind folded Kyle and had him pick a name from the post using the tip of a pencil. How professional is that?  :yoyo: I'm telling ya we dont mess around.

Turn er loose Yoey.  :highclap: Thanks again for your generosity...all that responded, and congrats to fuzznuts Fuzz624
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Thanks Jim. Joey just package it as mentioned above.  :innocentwhistle:

Congrats Fuzz you luck sumsab@#$%&.  :congrats:

bowjunkie

kiyitec

Congrats fuzz! Looks like it's back to the Hand Call Store for the rest of us.  If anyone wants anything I have my wife's debit card number and tomarrow is her payday!  ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

Bills Custom Calls

Way to go fuzz I was hoping to win.

All I was going to do was build a jig and mass produce these calls and give them away  :roflmao: :roflmao:

yust yoking with ya yoey

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

First off,  FUZZ, the call will be on it's way first thing tomorrow morning.  I'll shot you a pm after I finsh this post.  Congrats!!!!!!!

Todd,  :roflmao: Crackin me up man  :roflmao:

Bob,  Yes but not with this particular style.  See, the lanyard groove is produced only when the call is together.  I'd have to make another lanyard grove on both the mouthpiece and call body.  At that point the existing lanyard groove would be strictly decorative. 

On the other hand I have made calls with different mouth pieces.  Hung the call body in the middle of the lanyard and cotty and jack on either side.  Simply add desired mouth piece and let er rip.  No reason a call body could not accomodate several different calls.  That would make for a heck of a lanyard LOL

Heck, ole Todd nearly got what I called the "Iron King" but lost out cause his inbox was full!!  LOL which is like 200 messages I think. 

Anyhow, thanks to all again, and Fuzz PM A COMING!

Yoey 

Bygog!

fuzz624

:highclap: :highclap: :highclap:
    Thanks alote man.I have to admit that i been droling over that one.

Hey Todd,look what i got and u cant have it. :biggrin:

Hey Jim,Leave my nuts out of this.I wont talk about your old,shrivled up,heat rash covered,hairy,flat ass,and you dont talk about my fuzzynuts. :roflmao:

DirtyDog

Quote from: fuzz624 on May 03, 2007, 12:08:55 AM
    Hey Jim,Leave my nuts out of this.I wont talk about your old,shrivled up,heat rash covered,hairy,flat ass,and you dont talk about my fuzzynuts. :roflmao:

I don't even whant to know how you know about that.............

Anyway, congrats to you Fuzz.  :yoyo:

KySongDog

Quote from: bnccont on May 02, 2007, 08:15:04 PM
Way to go fuzz I was hoping to win.

All I was going to do was build a jig and mass produce these calls and give them away  :roflmao: :roflmao:

........with a packet of McDonald's ketchup....   :roflmao:

awh

Congrats Fuzz. Ya got a beautiful call there.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11