• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

reloading cost savings

Started by iahntr, January 23, 2011, 04:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

Dang Dave, thats cool stuff right there. cc

HuntnCarve

Jerry, they're stacked in there like cord wood!  Good thing you can't see the boxes and boxes of bullets hidden along the wall under the powder cabinet!  It's like a Candy store!  Sierra, Nosler, Hornady, Speer, Barnes, Calhoon, Berger....Did I leave any out?   :laf:

HuntnCarve

Thanks Carl!  I'm set up for:  .17, .19, .224, .24, .260, .284 (7mm), .30, 358, 9mm, .44, and .45  plus .410  and 12 gauge.  I don't reload for my 10 gauge. LOL!  It is a treat when you go looking through the stuff, and find a box or two of bullets you forgot you had...That's after you've gone out and bought a box an hour before! :doh2:

iahntr

Dang  Dave !
I'd say you could reload a few there.  :wink:
Scott

Carolina Coyote

Its seems the more supplies you have the more you want, its kindle like you can't have to many Guns and for sure you can't have to many supplies. I always keep an eye out for sales and good buys the way prices have gone up the past year put me in a bind. I stocked up on Primers when they where at the highest prices, they have dropped down some now but still higher than 2 years ago so I'm going to just keep and eye on prices and buy when they go on a good sale. I only have Dies for 223, 243, 243wssm, 2506, and 270, just don't shoot any of the other guns I have that much any more, I don't reload any Shotgun but have been think of starting. cc