• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Apparently Putin is fixin' to break it off in Obama's ***

Started by FOsteology, March 01, 2014, 02:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Semp, I am somewhat surprised that you would say things like that to me or anyone else.  You obviously have the right to do so but I don't really understand it.

Fos, that is a private matter, but it doesn't have anything to do with my opinion about elected officials making statements that could be used against our country when negotiating.

I am out of this conversation.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

KySongDog

If I have said anything untrue, Al, tell me what it is and I will apologize. 

Carolina Coyote

As a strong 2nd amendment supporter and patriotic American I deeply resent the criticism of someone who claims to be a Hunter and a God fearing American, Obama did not kill Bin Laden, the United States Seals did that, but Obama struts around like he did the killing but he is responsible for the death of thousands of American soldiers in Afghanistan because of his stupid policies, terrorist are not on the run but getting stronger everyday, Look at Labia, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, turning these people loose from Guantanamo, putting them on trial in the united State with the same privileges as US citizens, 45 Million family's on Food stamps, millions of Americans out of work, refusing to let the pipeline from Canada proceed, regulations to prevent Fracking and drilling for more oil and gas and who does these kind of policies support, It supports the Russians, the Arabs  not to mention Gay Marriages, Gays in the military, cutting the defense budget but pushing for more entitlement programs, just what does it take to convince someone that Obama is the worst thing that ever happen to America. cc 

HaMeR

:sad:  Sorry Carl. Some folks just aint gonna get it.  :rolleye: :rolleye:

BTW-- Great post!!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FOsteology

Al,

That non-answer is something I'd expect from a liberal/progressive/democrat. I'll take your response as a, "Yes".  :puke:

Putin is a thug, ex-KGB chief and a bully. No doubt.

However, he puts Russia first. For this, I (and many others) respect him for this one aspect. He is a LEADER.

This is something progressives and liberals will never understand.

People (non-libbie Democrats obviously) like Putin's decisiveness, adherence to principles, and patriotism, as opposed to Obama's. Not necessarily what he stands for. In other words, we like his qualities, not his politics.

FOsteology

FOsteology

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FOsteology

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FOsteology

FOsteology