Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

A fellow I knew who raised buffalo wouldn't let anyone on foot inside a pen or pasture with them.  He said that they are dangerous.  Maybe not so much the free ranging ones. :shrug:

nastygunz

Any animal that big and powerful bears a close watching, especially a wild one.

P.s. See how I slid "bears" in there?...😇

slagmaker

Seen some totanka when I was in south Dakota. Yes they were dangerous. Watched on flip a car over like it was nothing and it only flipped it over cause it brushes up against the car while it was crossing the road. Completely freaked out the people in the car and the Buffalo just kept walking
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

JohnP

Big old guy

Tried to get her to get closer to him but just could not convince her that it was safe.

Two days later a man was gored and tossed into a tree at the exact same spot, tried to get her to go back for more pictures but all I got was dirty looks.  Her sense of humor has not improved much since then. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Bison protesters banned from Yellowstone for 5 years
·        Mar 12, 2018 Updated 46 min ago

BOZEMAN, Mont. (AP) â€" Three people who were arrested while protesting the slaughter of bison near Yellowstone National Park have pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges and are banned from the park for 5 years.
The Bozeman Daily Chronicle reports 22-year-old Hannah Ponder, 25-year-old Cody Cyson and 36-year-old Thomas Brown appeared in U.S. District Court in Mammoth Hot Springs on Monday. The members of an advocacy group called Wild Buffalo Defense had been jailed since their arrest last Tuesday near the park's Stephens Creek Capture Facility.

All three pleaded guilty to entering a closed area of the park. Cyson and Brown also pleaded guilty to interfering with an agency function after chaining themselves to a squeeze chute. All were fined.

Ponder is from Donnelly, Idaho; Brown is from Hardwick, Vermont; and Cyson is from Minnetonka, Minnesota.

Hawks Feather

John,

After reading your post above, I now know the you are MUCH braver than I had originally thought.  I gave you a great deal of credit for serving your country, but that fades in comparison to this.

Jerry

nastygunz

It would've been perfect if a grizzly or pack of wolves came along while those morons were chained to the fence  :alscalls: