• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

By the Grace of God . . .

Started by Dave, April 12, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Just spent a few days in the Tampa area for the funeral of my uncle Frank Pinciotti.
He was a well loved marine and a member of the artillery division during WWll that helped MacArthur retake the Philippines in 1944.  Uncle Frank and two of his buddies were credited with painting the following on the cover of an ammunition box and hanging it on the barrel of their Long Tom: "By the Grace of God and the help of the Marines, MacArthur has Returned to the Philippines."
He was laid to rest through a very impressive and memorable military burial at Florida National Cemetery in Bushnell. 
Here are a few pictures I'd like to post.  Reminds me of Arlington.  I drove through at least a few miles of similar fields of gravestones. 

coyote101

God bless your uncle Frank,  and every one of those patriots under those headstones.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

JohnP

As Pat said, God Bless Uncle Frank and all those other resting under those headstones. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

"Hero"🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

riverboss

If that doesn't make you get goose bumps or tear up your not a American! God bless all our soldiers.🇱🇷

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

HuntnCarve

God Bless your Uncle Frank, and all those soldiers.  May they rest in peace.

Okanagan

Well done, to you and to your Uncle Frank. 

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote