• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

easter comes from the pagan word eastra. :confused:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

Trust your own instinct, your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's .

bambam

Life is like a stubborn mule ;  it won't  back up.

bambam

Morels sometimes grow where you don't expect them.  :yoyo:

chieftain

they don't grow under water,been raining here for a month...

bambam

Been wet here too Chief, but I found 20 big ones last evening, some bigger around than my beer can .

bambam

The difference between the KKK and the Supreme Court is that the members of the Supreme Court dress up  in black robes and scare white people .

chieftain

Quote from: bambam on April 25, 2019, 02:32:45 PM
Been wet here too Chief, but I found 20 big ones last evening, some bigger around than my beer can .
...way to go,the bigger the better .

bambam

" It's a good day for makin' things right."  Robert Duvall ,  Open Range.

bambam

You can't learn to succeed until you learn to fail.

bambam

The Lord is good to all , and his tender mercies are over all his works . Psalm 145 : 9

bambam

You can't understand courage until you have had to face fear and deal with it.

chieftain

finally quit raining for a few hours this morning,found 63, most were fresh....

bambam

Nice haul there Chief !!!  Yum Yum . Took my granddaughter fishing last evening . She caught 9 bluegills and a bass.  Fish, mushroom, and ramp fry coming soon .  :yoyo:

Never trust a pharmacy to count your pills correctly.

bambam

You can't learn to stand up for yourself until you have no option of backing out.

chieftain

catfish love muddy water and nightcrawlers....

bambam

Another nice haul Chief. Roxann caught the first cat of the year out of our pond this evening. We Graduated RayElla from college this morning !!!!!!  She is now a registered nurse. A dang good day.

pitw

Tell Ray congrats from Alberta. :yoyo:  Now she can keep you outta the electric chair by saving the fella's you shoot for chasing her. :wink:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

Quote from: pitw on May 04, 2019, 10:47:36 PM
Tell Ray congrats from Alberta. :yoyo:  Now she can keep you outta the electric chair by saving the fella's you shoot for chasing her. :wink:

HAHA . Thanks Barry , I'll tell her.

bambam

All thy works shall praise thee , O Lord, and thy saints shall bless thee. Psalm 145 :10