• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Glad to see so many familiar faces.

Started by securpro, December 16, 2015, 10:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

It's been quite a while since I've been on and its glad to see so many familiar faces. It's been close to two years since I've been on the board and I kind of lost track of what's up its going to take me awhile to get caught up I think. So who all's going to the LBL hunt and is there a attendance thread yet? Is rich going to make it to LBL this year? And what about you Jim are you going to make it this year?
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

slagmaker

Glad to see ya on board there buddy. Been awhile. We have a LBL thread going on but no go no go list yet. Hope you can make it to the 2016 LBL.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

securpro

Well :shrug: somebody needs to make that list ! And that prize list needs to be started too... I'd like a little hint of what I'm gonna win this year... :biggrin:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

coyote101

Good to have you back. Hope you and the securepro family have been well. See you at LBL then?

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

securpro

We're planning on being there, My kids have been hounding me about it for quite a while.

securpro

FinsnFur

I'll be there Securepro, no doubt about that! But unfortunately...in heart instead of in person. :wink:
There's been some major arrangement changes at home here since your last visit, that require my presence. Plus work and finances, whom never seem to get along lol, cant justify the distance of that trip again this year.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

securpro

Roger that Jim I understand whole heartedly, well maybe next year. I haven't seen you since the Predator expo in Kansas.

securpro

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com