• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

a moment for a friend

Started by nailbender, October 06, 2006, 09:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailbender

I know you guy's never had the chance to meet him, but take my word for it, he was a really nice guy.   George died on his way to work this morning because someone didn't take the time to look.  Please take that extra second look and remember my friend before you pull out.

FinsnFur

Doesn't seem fair sometimes does it nailbender?

Everyone at one time or another has the thought in their head..."Ahh that stuff happens to other people"....but the larger our community of online hunting comrades grows the closer it hits to home .....each time it happens.

Thoughts and prayers to Georges family, and yourself nailbender during your grieving.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

stevecriner

Bad news Bro. I send my best.
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

Bopeye

Read this last night......I honestly did not know what to say.........still don't. I'm sorry and his family and friends will be in my prayers.
I know that doesn't sound like much at this time, but it will help I hope.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

slagmaker

You have my condolences, You never know when something like this is going to happen. And that makes it all the worse.

your your friend and his family are in my prayers
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Jeb

Sorry to hear about this tragic loss my friend, prayers on the way.
                           Jeb

nailbender

Thanks guys,,  Sorry about that post, too many beers last nite.  I've had my share of close calls  on the bike too. And got hit three years ago which could have ended my life as well.  Just needed to vent a little, he was my go-to guy at the lumberyard and will be missed.
   Anyway,,,  good hunting,

keekee

Sorry for your loss Nail! My prayers are out for you and his family!

Brent