• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

New addition!

Started by nastygunz, March 21, 2024, 05:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

"The Beeman P17 is a great little single shot .177 cal pellet pistol.  The single stroke pneumatic action provides super consistent velocity and that translates in to great accuracy.  The trigger is probably the best feature of this pistol because it is very light and crisp with a definite first and second stage.  The Beeman P17 is a great addition to any airgunners collection or would make a great first airgun for someone looking for a simple backyard plinker.
It has so much going for it, it is quiet, has adjustable fiberoptic sights, superb trigger, wonderful accuracy and all of this at a super low price.  You can find yours at the Air Gun Pro Shop for $30 and that is a steal for such a great pistol."

Hawks Feather

Beeman normally, or at least used to, makes a pretty decent airgun. But after watching how that is loaded and cocked, I think I will pass.

FinsnFur

I think he made that look a lot harder to cock then it really was.  :shrug:
Or he explained it half assed.
I would not try to push that open slide back down onto the frame of the pistol, just by the way you have to hold it.
You already have a more then perfect grip on the pistol grip.
Why not roll your wrist forward and lift the well gripped frame towards the open slide while holding the slide still with your palm.
Much easier, much safer.  :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Guy kinda struck me as not overly experienced with guns lol. I have owned one before but my brother talked me out of it.